Will Fuller 25-375-2
Josh Doctson 2-66-0
Laquon Treadway 0-0-0
Sterling Shepard 34-383-3

Mike Thomas 47-573-5

Tyler Boyd 25-283-0
Leonte Carroo 2-14-0

Yeah baby......Can't Guard Mike!!!!

I believe Thomas is in the running for the OROY. It will be between him and Elliot. Hopefully he can keep balling out and win it. Man! what a gem we have in Michael Thomas.

Hate to say it but Elliot is on a torrid pace and playing on a Team thats piling up wins. He likely finishes #2 unless they start to falter and we go on a streak but yesterday was a good start.

Got several NFL mobile alerts with Thomas as the topic which means he's getting exposure.

ROY and OROY will be between Dak and Zeke unless they crazily just collapse the second half of the season.

But it's cool, Thomas will get his love and hopefully continue to blossom as the best WR of this class.

Drafted in the first 2 rounds....

Corey Coleman 7-173-2
Will Fuller 25-375-2
Josh Doctson 2-66-0
Laquon Treadway 0-0-0
Sterling Shepard 34-383-3

Mike Thomas 47-573-5

Tyler Boyd 25-283-0
Leonte Carroo 2-14-0

Yeah baby......Can't Guard Mike!!!!

Should add fifth-rounder Tyreek Hill, 22-234-4

ROY and OROY will be between Dak and Zeke unless they crazily just collapse the second half of the season.

But it's cool, Thomas will get his love and hopefully continue to blossom as the best WR of this class.

My greatest fear about our WR's is that Thomas becomes a mega-star, but Cooks and Willie are right behind him in stats. No way we can pay all 3 of them.

Corey Coleman was a stud until the injury that sidelined him for 6 games. Its hard to get a read on how good he actually is because of that qb situation, but yeah, the rookie class is MT, Coleman, Sheppard, then some guys who probably wont be in the league in 4 years.

My greatest fear about our WR's is that Thomas becomes a mega-star, but Cooks and Willie are right behind him in stats. No way we can pay all 3 of them.

Thomas is in year one of a four year deal. Thankfully we don't have to start thinking about crossing that bridge until the end of 2018 season. A lot to happen between now and then.

Snead strikes me as a guy that the rest of the league would view as a system player benefiting from Drew and Sean more than anything else (we know how hard he works but I just don't see teams throwing huge contracts at him).

Thomas is in year one of a four year deal. Thankfully we don't have to start thinking about crossing that bridge until the end of 2018 season. A lot to happen between now and then.

Snead strikes me as a guy that the rest of the league would view as a system player benefiting from Drew and Sean more than anything else (we know how hard he works but I just don't see teams throwing huge contracts at him).

Thankfully, you're right. I think too far ahead.

When the coverage rolls toward Mike, and it will, I think Willie and Cooks will be right behind him in numbers. The numbers are what the players base their value on. Just saying, the contract extensions are still at least a year or 2 away.

I believe Thomas is in the running for the OROY. It will be between him and Elliot. Hopefully he can keep balling out and win it. Man! what a gem we have in Michael Thomas.

I agree but the NFL is not going name Thomas over Elliot a Cowboy and Jerry's team OROY.

This guy is going to see some probowls in the near future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom