Rose Bowl For LSU? (1 Viewer)

OK. I know this may be off topic but I still don't understand how in the world LSU is ranked number 5. Now, before I say this let me get something straight with you ... I hate Auburn and I have no SEC ties .... but Auburn has the same record as LSU, has beaten LSU and Florida, but they are ranked 11 and LSU is ranked 5. Let's see what ranked teams LSU has beaten ... Tennessee without their starting QB and an Arkansas team that was caught looking ahead at the SEC championship. And to reitorate, LSU (10-2) lost to Auburn (10-2), but is ranked higher.

1. Auburn didn't beat LSU. Anyone who saw that games agrees. They didn't lose, but they sure didn't win either.

2. If you rank Auburn at 5, then Arkansas will say they beat Auburn, therefore they should be ranked ahead. And they really beat Auburn. Then LSU would say they beat Arkansas, so they get to be ahead. You can't rank teams by going "they won, so they should be higher." If the game just occurred and they're close in rankings, go ahead, rank them that way, but until then you have to actually watch the games. no one, not even Auburn fans who would say their team is better than LSU right now....so give it a rest.

3. LSU lost to both Florida and Arkansas without a RB. We now have Keiland Williams and a healthier Alley Broussard which makes a giant difference for us.

4. We're one of the more physical teams in the country. So we're going to get better as the season goes on, which we've done.

5. LSU 58 Texas 0

I find it humerous that the fan of a team who has recruited better than any other school in the past 10 years, is actually talking about a coach making their team worse.

It's offical! LSU is in fact going to Pasadena! The reason they are ranked so high is the quality of their opponents. Their only two losses were very close losses on the road in the SEC! They may be the best team in the country right now as we speak that is not playing for the Crystal Football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom