Ross Martin Ex Duke K (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Wouldn't be surprised if we put in a claim to get a one week look before the season.

In preseason, he has made 3 from 23, 29 and 55 and missed 2 from 39 and 54.

Aguayo wasn't looking great in the start of preseason either. This kid has made more than he has. It could just be the jitters.

I don't know if the FO is willing to throw another kicker into the mix this late in the preseason. I'd guess they will just pick between Barth and Forbath and call it a day. I would like to see some new blood in the mix and see how he progresses. Barth or Forbath would still be available in a few weeks, if released.

I doubt the FO will but it would be great to bring him in and see what he can do here.

Payton will stick with forbath most likely or POSSIBLY Barth but it will be one of those. The one we cut will go on to be awesome and Ross Martin will probably make pro bowl too after we pass on him. Whichever kicker we keep will magically suck and not be clutch at all. I'm accustomed to it at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cody Parkey.

Don't know his health availability, but as talented as Ross Martin is, Cody Parkey has done it in the NFL.

Both would be great additions, don't think CSP would go with Martin over Kai because of experience, but Parkey makes too much sense

Didn't this happen last year? We went with a kicker that was kinda.....could be good....could be not....then some good vets got cut and we looked at not a one of them......I think it happened. Then we flip flopped mid season. Anyways, as much as I would love for us to keep looking I don't see it happening.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom