Roster Additions by Trading Deadline (1 Viewer)

Saintsfan8989

SaintSational
Reaction score
What roster moves should we make by the trade deadline? I think we are in need of a # 2 receiver. Could also use an upgrade to linebacker and tight end.

Where do y'all think we can improve? Frankly, I don't think this is a SB roster...yet. Minnesota, Rams, and Philly are better.

I think the offense is set outside of TE but I think we can roll with what we have. I’m not trading for a TE at this point. LB and SS are a concern but I feel the talent is on the roster. DA just needs to find the fit. I think it’s Davis @ MLB and Banjo @ SS. No need to trade for a SS. NT is the missing piece. We’re not big enough to stop the run without extra help in the box. Buffalo is done and they have DT talent. Former LSU Kyle Williams and Star Lotulelei are there depends on the price. That team has quit. However, the crown jewel is NYG NT Damon Harrison. He’s 29 from New Iberia and listed at 6-3, 355! Already 10 tackles this season. They’re 0-2 and slipping. If we can work a deal I sign him and address the type of size we just don’t have on the roster.

I think the offense is set outside of TE but I think we can roll with what we have. I’m not trading for a TE at this point. LB and SS are a concern but I feel the talent is on the roster. DA just needs to find the fit. I think it’s Davis @ MLB and Banjo @ SS. No need to trade for a SS. NT is the missing piece. We’re not big enough to stop the run without extra help in the box. Buffalo is done and they have DT talent. Former LSU Kyle Williams and Star Lotulelei are there depends on the price. That team has quit. However, the crown jewel is NYG NT Damon Harrison. He’s 29 from New Iberia and listed at 6-3, 355! Already 10 tackles this season. They’re 0-2 and slipping. If we can work a deal I sign him and address the type of size we just don’t have on the roster.
banjo??

IMO, If we seek a trade before the deadline, it will be due to an injury, not bolstering our team. So I'm hoping the answer is "none"

Remember what we did after week 2 last year? Everything started to come together. Lets see what happens this Sunday and go from there.

They would be crazy to get another WR... we are stacked: ginn, Carr, TQS, Meredith. Our number two is ginn for now. It’s tough to say because it’s early. I would of said LB BUT they played way better in week 2. I would say safety to Replace Coleman and bell. Trade for early Thomas ?

Anybody that can push the pocket from the inside... If we could get ANY interior push from the Dline... we'd eat up QB's all day. Our DE's are getting run around the outside of the pocket and we can't get to the QB's... this needs to stop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom