Roster Updates 9/5 (1 Viewer)

If you include Khun, there are now 7 RBs on the roster ... the same number as offensive lineman. Why not bring back Hills or Barnes, rather than Cadet? Maybe more moves to come.
We'll only go into a game with 7 active OL. It's not unreasonable to replace that eighth guy for a time with someone else who is athletic enough to play on special teams so he can be active. This time that person just happens to be yet another RB, as opposed to a LB, CB, or S. I agree, it seems lopsided, but there is logic behind it. Like it or not, Hills and Barnes are extremely likely to be at home on the "couch," since that's how we acquired both to start with. It's a shame we haven't been able to find another decent backup OL, even if just for the PS.

Only if your opinion of the staff stems from a place of complete ignorance.

I could never demonstrate the amount of ignorance you do on this forum. As a matter of fact, you are probably the least knowledge football poster I have ever come across. Let's just leave it at that. You have nothing to add here.

Bit a of thread de-reail, but Lutz made me think of it. Whats up with Cody Parkey. So weird. He must be seriously hurt or something.

He is even PS eligible I believe. Granted I don't know anything about Will Lutz. But Parkey has proved it an NFL level. He was one of the better kickers in the league, accurate and a big leg, only 24.

Something not adding up.

I could never demonstrate the amount of ignorance you do on this forum. As a matter of fact, you are probably the least knowledge football poster I have ever come across. Let's just leave it at that. You have nothing to add here.

I have plenty to add here. And I have never claimed or professed any level of football knowledge. I do however do some basic research before sharing my declared opinion on a particular subject, and take some pride in never spouting off on something that I'm completely ignorant of.

As for your ignorance, why don't you share with us all the great players that this coaching staff has failed to "coach up", and what aspects of their long and successful professional careers make them incapable of doing so now?

Bit a of thread de-reail, but Lutz made me think of it. Whats up with Cody Parkey. So weird. He must be seriously hurt or something.

He is even PS eligible I believe. Granted I don't know anything about Will Lutz. But Parkey has proved it an NFL level. He was one of the better kickers in the league, accurate and a big leg, only 24.

Something not adding up.

It's like they never gave him a shot either. Iirc, he only attempted one field goal all preseason, and only because Sturgis had a concussion. Really strange. I know the groin injury has to be a concern, but he looked to be recovered from that.

I have plenty to add here. And I have never claimed or professed any level of football knowledge. I do however do some basic research before sharing my declared opinion on a particular subject, and take some pride in never spouting off on something that I'm completely ignorant of.

As for your ignorance, why don't you share with us all the great players that this coaching staff has failed to "coach up", and what aspects of their long and successful professional careers make them incapable of doing so now?

latest

Switching Mabry for Tapp makes sense, Tapp should be Jordan's backup at LDE.

I still think the Saints need to add an O lineman

Probably because Lasco and Murphy both got concussions in the 4th preseason game.

Nah, that was the 3rd preseason game. They both practiced and played a lot of snaps in the 4th preseason game. I don't think Cadet will be with us long, I don't think we've ever had 6 tailbacks in the Payton era. Most we've kept is 5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom