Rotolo's celebrates Earth Day with FREE pizza givaway (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I thought you guys might enjoy this considering Rotolo's is the official sponsor of the Saints. Not to mention they are giving away free pizza from today until the 22nd.

Join Rotolo’s Pizzeria in protecting our planet for Earth Day 2013 and National Recycling Month by trading in Rotolo’s cups for a free pizza. Rotolo’s will donate the cups, along with tomato plants and soil, to local schools for students to make a special Mother’s Day gift. Bring back your cups by Monday, April 22, to support the environment and the community, and best of all, get free dinner on Rotolo’s.

· 5 Cups = Small/8" Pizza
· 10 Cups = Medium/12" Pizza
· 20 Cups = Large/14" Pizza
· 30 Cups = Jumbo/18" Pizza

In its fourth year, the Rotolo’s cup buyback program has recycled more than 20,000 cups. This year the cups collected in the buyback program will be donated to 32 Louisiana schools, along with 10,000 tomato plants and soil. Children will plant and nurture the Rotolo’s cup tomato plants and bring them home to Mom just in time for Mother’s Day next month.

All in all this looks like a great program. So if you've got some extra Rotolo's cups laying around, collect them and enjoy some free pizza.

Ohhh, that presumes I've eaten at Rotolo's enough to have five cups. Oh, well. Still, I'm all about Earth Day.

interesting that you would bring this up. My wife heard they are very good as we have one in Shreveport now. My daughter on the other hand heard it was no good. So we went to Freebirds and who comes walking in, but an employee that looked like management from Rotolo's! Thanks for the opinions.

They are on the Northshore right now and one on westbank. They will be coming to Metairie and New Orleans soon.

I heard rumors they may be the Pelicans pizza next season...which is awesome.

Ya Marco's is the bomb! I order from them all the time out in Slidell. All of my family from metairie love it when I order when they are visiting all of them say it is the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom