Rotoworld Free Agent Rankings (1 Viewer)

I just want Jairius Byrd. I'm really hoping Buffalo will take stupid pills and will let him test the market. Buffalo has already wasted 4 years of his career, he needs to be with a contender.

It doesn't seem that long ago when people could say that about the saints, although we never really lost any great free agents prior to Carl nicks in a while.

i will take 5,25,29,36 &37. those should b affordablelong wont go anywhere miami has to much cap space.love to get wallace not a need but what a deep threat. he will just keep asking for more money,never restructure.

If we bring in Ryan he will take a hard look at our secondary and think about getting Aqib Talib and Louis Delmas to solve our secondary issues. They should both come here for cap friendly contracts and then we can grab depth all along the defense and OT in the draft. Also, with Ryan possibly coming in maybe Spencer takes a discount to play for him and a championship.

I just think its funny that bushrod isnt even in the top 50

It isn't unreasonable to think we cold entice Miami into talking about a deal for Long. Coming off an injury is going to lower his "value" and with them needing DE help, we could always include Smith in a deal and see if they nibble.

It isn't unreasonable to think we cold entice Miami into talking about a deal for Long. Coming off an injury is going to lower his "value" and with them needing DE help, we could always include Smith in a deal and see if they nibble.

They can't trade him until he has a contract.... And he has already said he wants $10M a year! With the greatest respect I think that is a completely unreasonable idea!

I just want Jairius Byrd. I'm really hoping Buffalo will take stupid pills and will let him test the market. Buffalo has already wasted 4 years of his career, he needs to be with a contender.

He'd be incredible but I just don't see how Buffalo doesn't tag him.

Reggie Reggie Reggie !!!! cmon coach get a discount reggie this time

Now that we've hired Rob Ryan, Victor Butler is a name to keep an eye on. He was going to inherit SOLB from Spencer but the scheme change left him out in the cold.

so butler is a much cheaper version of spencer? can he play as well as spencer? i mean just cuz he was to inherit the position,doesn't mean he can handle it.

so butler is a much cheaper version of spencer? can he play as well as spencer? i mean just cuz he was to inherit the position,doesn't mean he can handle it.

No clue, I can't say I paid much attention to the Cowboys in preseason or in any game when we don't play them. But in limited playing time he's done well. In PFF's pass rush productivity index he was 11th overall in 2011 and 6th in 2012. Same index that ranked Galette 6th out of 4-3 DE's. And he's graded out well in their subjective grades.

He's familiar with Ryan's scheme and would be seriously cheaper than Spencer. Spencer's not a realistic option for us, Butler is.

so lets get after butler,plug him in at solb and b done with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom