Round 2: Here's Monkey Pox (2 Viewers)

I remember waiting for 12-21-12 with the hopes something would happen to end it all.

When it came and went without so much as a dead bird dropping out the sky (coupled with Bounty Gate), talk about DEPRESSED.

Where is it spreading mostly? Still mostly in gay and bisexual men?

That was the narrative out of the UK a couple weeks ago.

This article from Yahoo gives a bit more information.

Well it’s not airborne yet. Slow down on the sex. Take a break. We can do this!

Monkeypox is to be renamed mpox in English, the World Health Organization has announced, in an effort to avoid stigmatisation.

Monkeypox received its name because the virus was originally identified in monkeys kept for research in Denmark in 1958, but the disease is found in a number of animals, and most frequently in rodents.

“Following a series of consultations with global experts, WHO will begin using a new preferred term ‘mpox’ as a synonym for monkeypox. Both names will be used simultaneously for one year while ‘monkeypox’ is phased out,” the UN health agency said in a statement……

Monkeypox is to be renamed mpox in English, the World Health Organization has announced, in an effort to avoid stigmatisation.

Monkeypox received its name because the virus was originally identified in monkeys kept for research in Denmark in 1958, but the disease is found in a number of animals, and most frequently in rodents.

“Following a series of consultations with global experts, WHO will begin using a new preferred term ‘mpox’ as a synonym for monkeypox. Both names will be used simultaneously for one year while ‘monkeypox’ is phased out,” the UN health agency said in a statement……

I feel better already....

WHO just keeps lighting themselves on fire, then jumping in a gas tank, over and over.

Seriously if you want people to take the disease seriously, "monkeypox" sounds much scarier than "mpox". Seems counterproductive to me.

WHO just keeps lighting themselves on fire, then jumping in a gas tank, over and over.

Seriously if you want people to take the disease seriously, "monkeypox" sounds much scarier than "mpox". Seems counterproductive to me.
But the vaccine jingle writes itself

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom