Round 2: Pat McAfee going at Alberto Riveron, person in charge of replay review. (1 Viewer)

It is crystal clear that Riveron has gone rogue on the Pass Interference review rulings.

To tell you the truth, even before he got the head of officiating job, I used to suspect Riveron was a referee on the take. No proof, just always seemed very suspicious to me for some reason watching his games. I dreaded the news when I heard he was assuming control over replay rulings.

Now that I think about it, it may not be a coincidence that he went after the head of officiating/review decision maker job.

You know he wishes he could have said at the end of the end of the segment, "Alberto Riveron, **** you. You're awful!"

IMO its ridiculous to hold Riveron responsible or accountable for anything because he's not actually ruling on anything that the Commish hasn't already passed judgement on. Why don't PI calls get overturned? Its because the Commish has said they won't. The entire review process lacks transparency and is completely fraudulent and built by the Commish to award the teams the NFL brand deems as worthy (Dallas, NE, LA primarily). If Jerry Jones reaches too deeply into his pocket he might give the NY Ginger mouthpiece a concussion...

IMO its ridiculous to hold Riveron responsible or accountable for anything because he's not actually ruling on anything that the Commish hasn't already passed judgement on. Why don't PI calls get overturned? Its because the Commish has said they won't. The entire review process lacks transparency and is completely fraudulent and built by the Commish to award the teams the NFL brand deems as worthy (Dallas, NE, LA primarily). If Jerry Jones reaches too deeply into his pocket he might give the NY Ginger mouthpiece a concussion...
Yeah, the venom may be misguided. Riverson may simply be doing the bidding of Goodel and taking the heat for it. The stinky stuff flows downhill.

I also think the reality is this is probably another scapegoat for Goodell.

Either way, even if Riveron is rouge, it's on Goodall to fix it, and he aint done nothin about it.

It is crystal clear that Riveron has gone rogue on the Pass Interference review rulings.

To tell you the truth, even before he got the head of officiating job, I used to suspect Riveron was a referee on the take. No proof, just always seemed very suspicious to me for some reason watching his games. I dreaded the news when I heard he was assuming control over replay rulings.

Now that I think about it, it may not be a coincidence that he went after the head of officiating/review decision maker job.
I think that some are on the take. The NBA had one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom