Roundup (1 Viewer)

I don’t know this for sure, I’m just shooting from the hip here - but I don’t think it settled yet that roundup causes cancer. They got dinged on one big one and the plaintiffs lawyers are all over signing up new people (hence the commercials), but I read that the expert testimony in that case was hardly rock-solid, and evidence in favor of injury isn’t the terribly persuasive at this point.

I’m not being dubious - I don’t know enough to say. And it’s fair to point out that it took a decades to demonstrate in court that cigarettes caused cancer - well beyond what was clinically apparent.

That said, the OP says “if roundup causes cancer why are they . . . ”, and I don’t that premise has been well demonstrated at this point.
This is off subject but your post made me think about it for some reason. My first mistake wife is a serial cheater. She had somehow managed to marry a really great guy who she again cheated on. She ended up telling him she needed some space and moved out and straight into her new boyfriends house. Fast forward 3 weeks and her husband goes to the Dr. ends up getting diagnosed with mesothelioma. She finds out about it and calls her husband telling him she wanted to come back home and since he had never found out about where she was living he agreed to let her move back in. The husband gets a lawyer to represent him and gets somewhere between 1.5 and 2.5 million according to my oldest son. 4 months later her husband dies and exactly 16 hours after the funeral she had the guy she was cheating on him with moved into the house her dead husband had bought.

There is a lot of conflict on whether or not Roundup causes cancer and, if it does, what level of exposure causes it. I haven't really read the medical literature on the issue, but I know that for many years every study showed that it did not cause cancer. And then, after many years, one study came out saying that it did. That study opened the floodgates for lawsuits. I'm not sure if it's good science or not, but I'm a bit skeptical based on the timing of the study and the result.

That being said, lots of things that cause cancer are still sold. How many things have you bought that noted that it contains an ingredient know in the state of California to cause cancer?
I’ll be honest if I did buy the stuff that had that warning I never saw it.

This is off subject but your post made me think about it for some reason. My first mistake wife is a serial cheater. She had somehow managed to marry a really great guy who she again cheated on. She ended up telling him she needed some space and moved out and straight into her new boyfriends house. Fast forward 3 weeks and her husband goes to the Dr. ends up getting diagnosed with mesothelioma. She finds out about it and calls her husband telling him she wanted to come back home and since he had never found out about where she was living he agreed to let her move back in. The husband gets a lawyer to represent him and gets somewhere between 1.5 and 2.5 million according to my oldest son. 4 months later her husband dies and exactly 16 hours after the funeral she had the guy she was cheating on him with moved into the house her dead husband had bought.

I think you’ve told us that story before - it’s pretty wild. Some people just have a part of their brain that just sees opportunities where most of us aren’t willing to go.

I think you’ve told us that story before - it’s pretty wild. Some people just have a part of their brain that just sees opportunities where most of us aren’t willing to go.
Sorry for putting you through that again if I did. I just consider people that do that kind of stuff as their own form of evil. Which is what a lot of people think about Monsanto. I had never heard the stories about Bayer.

is that weed specific, or defoliant like roundup?
It’s a herbicide, but it’s not a pre-emergent. However, the salt in the mixture will make it difficult for weeds to germinate as long as you don’t get too much rain.

does that help get rid of a body too? asking for a friend.
My suggestion would be for your “friend“ to either buy some pigs or get a large drum of peroxide. I may be wrong but I think I heard that both achieve the goal you.....
or your “friend“ are looking for.

They banned the real roundup in Canada. We get some diluted version.

My suggestion would be for your “friend“ to either buy some pigs or get a large drum of peroxide. I may be wrong but I think I heard that both achieve the goal you.....
or your “friend“ are looking for.
he decided that it would probably be a good natural fertilizer instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom