Rows 1-8 Season Ticket Holders Seats Taken THis Year (1 Viewer)

deuce4pres

Drew Dat!
Reaction score

My season tickets are gone for this year. The ticket office said they are calling season ticket holders in rows 1-8 throughout the Dome and trying to relocate them, but tickets are pretty much gone. Ive had tickets 18 years and just like that, they take them away. And in Brees final season. Ridiculous

Last edited:
We don't know this is Brees final season. We don't know if anyone is going to be in the superdome. We don't even know if there will be a season. This is to protect the players and make them feel comfortable about playing. If the NFL has fans in the stands they will be the first sport to do so.

We don't know this is Brees final season. We don't know if anyone is going to be in the superdome. We don't even know if there will be a season. This is to protect the players and make them feel comfortable about playing. If the NFL has fans in the stands they will be the first sport to do so.
[/QUOT
Protect the players??? I sit in row 2 in the end zone. We are plenty far away enough from the players. Please! I'm a Pre Brees fan. Ive had season tickets since 02. And this is how they treat us? They are replacing the seats with covers that include business logos. They care nothing about the players or fans.

The NASCAR doesn't have fans. UFC doesn't have fans. Boxing doesn't have fans. The NBA isn't going to have fans. MLB isn't going to have fans. What makes you think the NFL will?

Read the article. Why are they going through all this trouble if not? Ive called the ticket office. They are offering partial season packages to those affected. Id rather them not have fans this season now. Hopefully Drew will come back another season then. Its also how they went about this.

Read the article. Why are they going through all this trouble if not? Ive called the ticket office. They are offering partial season packages to those affected. Id rather them not have fans this season now. Hopefully Drew will come back another season then. Its also how they went about this.

I don't have to read it. This news came out yesterday. It's nothing new. A lot more than the first 8 rows are going to lose their tickets this year. I don't think anyone is going to be in the stadium.

I don't have to read it. This news came out yesterday. It's nothing new. A lot more than the first 8 rows are going to lose their tickets this year. I don't think anyone is going to be in the stadium.
Agreed. I think its far morre likely that we dont even have players in the stadiums than it is that we have fans in the stadium.

Hopefully everyone will wake up and we can contain this thing before the rest of the country looks like houston does right now. The last few days are making footbnall look like less and less of a possibility. We screwed this whole thing up so bad with a sizable portion of population refusing to stay in and wear masks if they go out like the rest of the world did. Now the rest of the world is opening up and we are back worse than its ever been,

My season tickets are gone for this year. The ticket office said they are calling season ticket holders in rows 1-8 throughout the Dome and trying to relocate them, but tickets are pretty much gone. Ive had tickets 18 years and just like that, they take them away. And in Brees final season. Ridiculous

I'm sorry that you are losing your seats this season, but if it's any consolation, this is likely just the first domino to fall in what most here have believed since March -- there will be no fans at games this year if there are games played at all.

This move was likely as a show of good faith to the NFLPA that the league is doing things to protect player safety. This does nothing, however, to protect the fans. It only further complicates fan seating by forcing thousands to be relocated to available areas --essentially condensing or compressing the theoretical crowds. This move will likely be a foot note in the slow elimination from fans at the games for this season.

I’m in the same boat. Row 4 for me. Relocate where? I’ll gladly take a refund and save my spot for next year. What a joke! Pressure fans to pay up on season tickets when they don’t know what the heck is going on.

I’ll sell mine to whoever wants them for this year only. I’m gonna be out of the state for the majority of the season. I have 4 seats would be willing to split into 2sets of two. Will sell for what I paid

Last edited:
I think when all is said and done none of us will be in the Dome come week 1. Now come December and for playoffs if the league is still going by then, maybe we will be in the Dome. But who knows. We all might have this season taken away for watching Brees in person.

There won't be a season this year. If the Saints force people to buy tickets, anybody who "loses" their seats, first one up, face value, prove you lost your seats. Hit me up, cash up front, I'm good for it, 50 yard line, lower Terrace.

Not now. August 1st. 12:01AM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom