RPO (1 Viewer)

Jonboy

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The RPO is the staple of the Eagles offense, and we didn't defend it well at all yesterday when the 2nd string QB was in. Got to be a point of emphasis at practice this week.

Fortunately, we've got a player by the name of Taysom who can do a reasonably good job of simulating this kind of offense for our D in practice. :cool:

The RPO is the staple of the Eagles offense, and we didn't defend it well at all yesterday when the 2nd string QB was in. Got to be a point of emphasis at practice this week.

Their second string QB was also going against what was essentially the entire second and third string Saints defense.

Or, we were up by 100 points and were coasting with some back ups in....?

We play a team twice a year who may be the best RPO team in the league in Carolina and we've done okay with them in the past. I promise, we won't be surprised by the RPO style offense the Eagles run.

We can neutralize their RPOs by starting fast; 2 quick scores. Cowboys were able to make them 1 dimensional with their front. That is why im confident that we will do the same because of the Dome factor.

I expect the Eagles to go for it on 4th down a few times in order to keep up. Along with trick plays when in midfield.

Our team is dialed in. No one will be taken lightly by them, as I’ve been saying. Imo.

However, the Eagles are reeling, wounded and proud. They won’t roll over.

Time to break out the film of the "good old days", pre-Luckman!
Slinging Sammy Baugh & the SINGLE WING!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom