Rubber Meets the Road Today (1 Viewer)

When I lurked here before Buc games years ago, there used to be a guy who did motivational (for the fans?) speeches before all the games. The Rat or something. Is he still doing those? They were pretty fun to read, even for a Bucs fan.

When I lurked here before Buc games years ago, there used to be a guy who did motivational (for the fans?) speeches before all the games. The Rat or something. Is he still doing those? They were pretty fun to read, even for a Bucs fan.

The was Frank the Rat. He quit doing those a few years ago and rarely posts anymore. I also enjoyed those posts.

How’s yours? Lots of one year deals. Cant expect everyone back.

No too bad. Not the best in the league, everyone is going to get hurt by the lowered cap next year, but the Bucs are in a better position than a lot of other teams.

Yes,there are some one-year deals, and tough choices coming up, but I think there will be a lot of willingness, and ability, to restructure if they continue to win. Players want to play in Tampa.

I think Frank the Rat got sucked into the Twitterverse. I see him there all the time but he seems to have forgotten all those he inspired back here at home. Yet another victim of SMA (social media addiction). RIP, Frank.

Yeah, I think social media is killing a lot of places like this. :( I've lurked for a while, and always enjoyed it more than any other team's forum. You guys are a pretty knowledgeble and polite bunch and obviously loyal to this place!

Stay away from Raiders forums anywhere though...damn that's scary.

No too bad. Not the best in the league, everyone is going to get hurt by the lowered cap next year, but the Bucs are in a better position than a lot of other teams.

Yes,there are some one-year deals, and tough choices coming up, but I think there will be a lot of willingness, and ability, to restructure if they continue to win. Players want to play in Tampa.

Im watching the game now. Looks like players that want to play in tampa, dont want to play the saints. LoL!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom