Rudi Johnson did not practice Friday per Rotoword (1 Viewer)

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This may be very good news for us. If he is out, it will certainly hurt their running game.

Rudi Johnson (probable, thigh) did not practice at all Friday.

He wasn't downgraded, which means he's "virtually certain" play, but we'd check the morning inactives to be safe. Rudi has a quality matchup with the Saints, who yielded 213 rushing yards to Willie Parker last week.
Source: Cincinnati Post

It's probably still sore and they just wanted to give him some rest to get him as close to 100%

Too big of a game for him to sit out. Their season rests on this one as the AFC records are usually better. (a 10-6 has kept teams out) Their schedule is brutal too with Baltimore, Indy, Denver & Pittsburg remaining. They can't afford to fall to 4-6. He'll play.

He misses at least one practice every week, but he always plays. He is always listed as probable. You can bet on it that he will play. I have had him on my fantasy team for the past 2 years.

He didn't start last week, but ended up playing and scoring a TD.. I'd expect him to play..

He didn't start last week because he was late to a team meeting. He said his alarm clock did not go off. He will play this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom