Rules of the VG Board (1 Viewer)

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
So I brought up a little idea in the VG Boarders thread about the "Rules". I also just saw a reference by Shadeaux to the "rules" on the EE board. I think we need to get a hard copy of the "Rules of the VG Board" down, ala Fight Club style.

1. You do NOT talk about the VG Board.
2. NO cobras allowed. (or you will be torn head from filthy, slithering body by our resident Mangoose)
edit
3. No ya momma jokes, unless there really funny.
4. No lame weed.
5. No crying, unless:
A. You are watching a movie and a heroic dog dies to save his master.
B. You are struck in the testicles with anything moving faster than 7 mph.
C. Your date is using her teeth.
6. Any VG boarder with sponsorships is disallowed from future pillow fights.
7. Disregard all rules.

All ideas are welcome, no matter how stupid.....I'm talking to you Antipop.

Last edited:
So I brought up a little idea in the VG Boarders thread about the "Rules". I also just saw a reference by Shadeaux to the "rules" on the EE board. I think we need to get a hard copy of the "Rules of the VG Board" down, ala Fight Club style.

1. You do NOT talk about the VG Board.
2. NO cobras allowed. (or you will be torn head from filthy, slithering body by our resident Mangoose)
3. If you have a Facebook.....GTFO.

All ideas are welcome, no matter how stupid.....I'm talking to you Antipop.

Yeah. I have a Facebook. Because why wouldn't I?

i have a facebook also....i rarely ever check it though

and rules are for suckers....

i don't remember voting 24/7 into any type of leadership position....clearly, he isn't cut out for it

meh, most of the people on my facebook are family....they are spread out over the country

but yes, twatter is teh gheyest internet thing ever....

Eh, I had to join the Face book to be able to communicate for 10 year Reunion.

OK kids, I'll take the Facebook thing off. But my opinion remains that it's gay. I refuse to join a social network that my mother-in-law is a part of.

And Antipop, I'm a naturally leader. And I said you can add rules, so it's more of a joint thing.

My vote would be to stop the usage of the word "Fail". Mostly because it has spread from video game life to other parts...and its pretty much just gotten annoying to read arguments between people on healthcare and someone's response starting with FAIL!

sweet pass it here

Beat me to it. I'm next.

My vote would be to stop the usage of the word "Fail". Mostly because it has spread from video game life to other parts...and its pretty much just gotten annoying to read arguments between people on healthcare and someone's response starting with FAIL!

FAIL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom