Rules of the VG Board (1 Viewer)

No_fat_chicks-757656.jpg

Are tarantulas allowed? If not, I'm leaving.

I've got no beef with tarantulas. I've got no beef with cobras either, really. I just have a natural instinct to mangle them upon first sight. It's not something I can really flex on; it's millions of years of genetic impulse unfurling in a split second.

So, feel free to bring your tarantulas. Feel free to bring your cobras, but I'm not responsible when they don't make it home from the meeting.

Seems to me that step one is to nominate candidates to become leader of the VG board, then have a vote, THEN vote on rules. I definitely don't remember electing 24/7 in this prestigious role.

sweet pass it here

hmmm, must be schwag though, you don't roll up kb in a joint.. I'll abstain.

New rule... no passing around of shwag weed in the vg board. :rasta:

I'll admit, I am a bit of a weedist.. I don't smoke that
much at all anymore but, I refuse to smoke crap when I do.

Originally Posted by Jonesy77:

Seems to me that step one is to nominate candidates to become leader of the VG board, then have a vote, THEN vote on rules. I definitely don't remember electing 24/7 in this prestigious role.

I relly don't think there can be a supreme leader of the vg board though. We could come up with whatever rules anyone would want to implement, have a multiple answer poll with all rules that have been submitted by the vg-thinktank :0007: (lol) & take the top whatever percentage vote getters or something & have a rough draft of a "declaration of dependence" written up. :deal: ... or not, that actually sounds like a lot of work. w/e

There's no crying on the VG board. UNLESS:

You are watching a movie and a heroic dog dies to save his master.
You are struck in the testicles with anything moving faster than 7 mph.
Your date is using her teeth.

There's no crying on the VG board. UNLESS:

You are watching a movie and a heroic dog dies to save his master.
You are struck in the testicles with anything moving faster than 7 mph.
Your date is using her teeth.

What about if you have to get your prostate check and your doc has really big hands?

ok guys, original rules are edited. And guys, just to be clear, I'm not declaring myself president, I'm just a modest rule maker.

You gonna tell us what we can't drink too? I'm feeling that my High Life is threatened...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom