Rules of the VG Board (1 Viewer)

No lame Weed but only "the good shizen" is equal to No Xbox but only the Ps3..... ;)

No lame Weed but only "the good shizen" is equal to No Xbox but only the Ps3..... ;)

sign0165.gif

Is it because the good "shizen" cost way to much and once you get it you realize there is only a couple hours of fun to be had?

i don't smoke pot anymore but you can't even justify buying crap weed once you realize that KB lasts you a lot longer and gets you higher

2 hits to get you high >>>> a whole joint to get you high

i don't smoke pot anymore but you can't even justify buying crap weed once you realize that KB lasts you a lot longer and gets you higher

that all depends on how you smoke..

A Bowl of Shwag will get me bout as far as a One Hitter of KB.

Price difference would equate to about 400 percent more product for the same price, But in the end it all depends on the person.

But if I had choice I'd go with good stuff over not quite as good stuff.

Pothead......:ezbill:

Oh and I didn't mean to shoot you in the face those couple times on COD saturday night. It just happened.

rule #1, I'm #1.

I gave up the above mentioned for lent. Not only was it a tough 40 days, my Video Gaming suffered dramatically.

that all depends on how you smoke..

A Bowl of Shwag will get me bout as far as a One Hitter of KB.

Price difference would equate to about 400 percent more product for the same price, But in the end it all depends on the person.

But if I had choice I'd go with good stuff over not quite as good stuff.

you can try to justify it any way you like

but if you are buying swag, you are wasting your money

We need a Thread Merg Moderator for the VG board... Who's got stroke with management?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom