Rules of the VG Board (1 Viewer)

New Rule: People have to stop changing their names. It's hard for me (and Antipop) to know who is dumb unless I know your user name.

For instance, Mongoose has not changed his name. So I know that when he posts, it's something dumb.

I agree with widge. If you’ve spent a lifetime building a well-deserved reputation as a dumbarse, you can’t walk away from your prior offenses. There has to be accountability. Otherwise we’d still be getting Pauly Shore movies.

Last edited:
New Rule: People have to stop changing their names. It's hard for me (and Antipop) to know who is dumb unless I know your user name.

For instance, Mongoose has not changed his name. So I know that when he posts, it's something dumb.

:plus-un:

I'll also add that even when people break this rule and change their name, they can't start posting even dumber or meaner stuff. We can still tell who you were, even if it takes some effort.

:plus-un:

I'll also add that even when people break this rule and change their name, they can't start posting even dumber or meaner stuff. We can still tell who you were, even if it takes some effort.

What exactly are you plus one-ing there, mod face?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom