Rumor about Saints and Hunter Renfrow (1 Viewer)

While I can see the reasoning for bringing him in, especially after Gruden’s visit, I don’t see why the Saints would be balking at Renfrow’s $7m or so in salary this year. The only reason I can think of is that we are considering trading a player that we restructured, so we would want the Raiders to do the same.

Outside of that, who are the Saints looking to trade away? That’s a key part of the whole rumor.

While I can see the reasoning for bringing him in, especially after Gruden’s visit, I don’t see why the Saints would be balking at Renfrow’s $7m or so in salary this year. The only reason I can think of is that we are considering trading a player that we restructured, so we would want the Raiders to do the same.

Outside of that, who are the Saints looking to trade away? That’s a key part of the whole rumor.
this is what In wonderiñg. I could see a wr, or oline.. but who else

Well there's already a thread with actual real information and solid discussion (posted started by you actually!)

Going to go give a couple thoughts there.

Outside of that, who are the Saints looking to trade away?
Just a guess but TQS probably won't make our team but is the type of WR that fits well into a McDaniels offense. Renfrow for TQS? :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom