Article Rumor: Bears Listening to Trade Offers For Khalil Mack (1 Viewer)

Maybe some of the long term posters can correcyt me if I'm wrong but it seems like this offseason is the most uncertain for a number reasons. All logic is going out the window this year but I would love to have Mack on our D.

Mack is 28. What's a better time to listen to trade offers? I believe it's 28.

At least he isn't 28-3. I guess it could be worse for him, but I guess he could be 28 and play for 3 different teams which would make him 28-3. Falcons could be a perfect fit for him! It's a sign I tell ya!

FL - I think the #1 for Turbisky was a joke. If not, it needs to be

If Turbisky is worth the #1, I'm worth a 4th - lol
I absolutely took it as a joke. If it was in seriousness, dude should never opine on draft trades.

Dude was the invisible man against the Black and Gold. I think da Bears have buyers remorse.

I think the Raiders are still using Bears draft picks from that trade.
Why give up on him so soon, especially coming off a meh year to where you won’t get max value?

This is interesting, as the Bears were listed as one of the teams talking with the Bengals. They could be looking to upgrade from Trubisky -- it would normally be a bit of a stunner to draft a QB at 1 just three years after taking one at 2, but I think most people have soured on Mitch -- but if they're really looking to move Mack then it would make some sense that they were targeting Chase Young. This is going to be an interesting offseason around the league.

Been telling ya'll... Franchise QB outweighs all other positions in the NFL... even an All-World DE is up for grabs if it gives you an opportunity to take a chance on what you believe is a Franchise QB... That's just were thee NFL is now.

You either have a Franchise QB.... or you are terrible / mediocre and are desperately looking for one.
The thing is the Bears haven't had a True Franchise Qb since Sid Luckman. Even if they do get the number 1 pick from the Bengals they will mess up somehow.

The thing is the Bears haven't had a True Franchise Qb since Sid Luckman. Even if they do get the number 1 pick from the Bengals they will mess up somehow.
If they were to get the #1 pick, it'd have to be by giving Mack to the Bengals, presumably, (with a huge dead cap hit) so they'd likely draft Young to replace Mack and still be stuck with Trubisky.

@Alan12 you gave me a fleur on my post about the June 1 designation. You know if that's this year that there is no June 1 designation?

I believe it's next year because the current CBA is through the 2020 NFL year, which ends early in 2021.
That makes sense. I could have sworn someone said it was this year but I most likely was mistaken. I feel like I remember them saying that there was no June 1 designation because this is the last year of the current CBA though. Oh well. I'm gonna hit the googles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom