(rumor) Belichick could be suspended for a year. (1 Viewer)

If it's true...

Nah nah nah nah, Nah nah nah nah, Hey hey Oo, Goodbye. Now repeat...

Take all their draft picks away.

I may sound crazy but I would be very dissapointed if he was banned. He is the greatest coach I have ever witnessed and his knowledge of the game is like no other. I believe it is a priveledge to be able to watch this legend.

Admit it, you'd love him to coach the Saints.

I may sound crazy but I would be very dissapointed if he was banned. He is the greatest coach I have ever witnessed and his knowledge of the game is like no other. I believe it is a priveledge to be able to watch this legend.

Admit it, you'd love him to coach the Saints.

Bill Belichick isn't the reason alone for the Pats success. He has the best front office in football. They give him great players to succeed. If we had their front office we'd have 3 Super Bowls too.

No I'm fine with him not coaching the Saints. Honestly.

Bill Belichick isn't the reason alone for the Pats success. He has the best front office in football. They give him great players to succeed. If we had their front office we'd have 3 Super Bowls too.

No I'm fine with him not coaching the Saints. Honestly.

Who decided on the front office? Who decided on the draft picks? You make it sound like the owner told him what to do, when in fact I'm sure that's not true. The fact of the matter is that Belichick is one of, if not, the best coaches to have ever coached.

Who decided on the front office? Who decided on the draft picks? You make it sound like the owner told him what to do, when in fact I'm sure that's not true. The fact of the matter is that Belichick is one of, if not, the best coaches to have ever coached.

Two words for you:

Bill Walsh.

Sorry, I know there's bad history with the 9ers...but that dude didn't lose any SuperBowls and left Mariucci a team to win one more.

Not disagreeing with you that BB is good at what he does. I'm just not going to crown him as the best at anything. I'm happy with Sean Payton and wouldn't trade him for Belichick.

If it's true is a big if at this point. We are at the point of unfounded and completely unbounded rumor right now.

But, if it's true, he cheated in a big way, and he shouldn't coach again.

The fact that he's a great coach and didn't need to do it would add to the irony.

If it's true.

Wow. This is quite possibly the most mentally challenged thing I have ever heard. A video tape of a walk through? How is that cheating? It happens in a place where anyone could watch it without fear of being seen. It has more to do with being made available to the media than preparing for games.

Get over yourselves people. Belicheck is still the best coach in the NFL and he didn't get that way by video taping other team's walkthoughs or hand signals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom