(rumor) Belichick could be suspended for a year. (2 Viewers)

They had 18 game films that season on the Rams. That one walkthrough didn't make a difference. If what they did was against the rules, they should be punished. But, it's not like they invaded a nation for no good reason.

Wow. This is quite possibly the most mentally challenged thing I have ever heard. A video tape of a walk through? How is that cheating? It happens in a place where anyone could watch it without fear of being seen. It has more to do with being made available to the media than preparing for games.

Get over yourselves people. Belicheck is still the best coach in the NFL and he didn't get that way by video taping other team's walkthoughs or hand signals.
If he is the Best coach in the league then why is he knowingly breaking rules to win? Theres no excuse for it, and who knows how widespread this was, this is the NFL, not pro wrestling, i want every team following the rules.

But, it's not like they invaded a nation for no good reason.

It's always such a blast to watch pinko's insert their political opinions in conversations that have nothing to do with politics.

I'd love to see Bellicheat suspended for the year whether its deserving are not because he is an arrogant jerk who got off with a slap on the wrist this year.

Taping a team's walkthrough though?

I'm not getting my hopes up for a suspension.

He doesn't have it. Just a disgruntled employee. Tired of Sen. Arlin Specter with his support of comcast trying to discredit the NFL, because Nfl network won't let them charge extra for their programing, look at his timing, talk about an publicity hound, right before the superbowl. this is just garbage, nothing will come of it.

I may sound crazy but I would be very dissapointed if he was banned. He is the greatest coach I have ever witnessed and his knowledge of the game is like no other. I believe it is a priveledge to be able to watch this legend.

Admit it, you'd love him to coach the Saints.

Good coach or not, he's still a classless, cheating, mumbling goober.

Yes, ALL rules are disposable for people of my age. I just do not care which is bad for people like you who are headed for nursing homes soon.

:rolleyes:

Rules are rules and they should certainly carry consequences, but banning someone from his job for a year is an absolutely ridiculous punishment that is not in any way, shape or form a reasonable punishment for videotaping a walkthrough. It's the same punishment that PacMan Jones and Odell Thurman received for actual criminal offenses.

Do all people your age see the world in black and white?

MLU... This either exposes your bias towards the Pats and BillB or it exposes some really interesting morals that you base decisions on. I hope it's the first... I really do.

I may sound crazy but I would be very dissapointed if he was banned. He is the greatest coach I have ever witnessed and his knowledge of the game is like no other. I believe it is a priveledge to be able to watch this legend.

Admit it, you'd love him to coach the Saints.

No, that means if it is true that his team beat a superior team in te Super Bowl due to cheating. The Rams were a better team than the Patriots that year. That was a pretty big upset. He should be banned for life.

So is filming a walk through more beneficial than filming the defensive play calls? It seems like it would be but I am not exactly sure what is revealed in a walk through.

It's always such a blast to watch pinko's insert their political opinions in conversations that have nothing to do with politics.

I'm actually pretty pale.

ESPN also reported Les Miles would take the Michigan job. So take this report for what it's worth -- mere speculation based on what ifs and maybes.

It's a rule. The Patriots organization knew these rules and disregarded them. Whether or not it was helpful to them in any way, the NFL takes their arrogance and disregard for authority as a slap in the face. The Patriots and BB deserve any negative repercussions that that they have coming their way. They aren't above the law.

There is no proof this happened and it is purely a rumor. This cameraman was fired by the Pats years ago. Let the story play out before you pass judgement.

There is no proof this happened and it is purely a rumor. This cameraman was fired by the Pats years ago. Let the story play out before you pass judgement.

he could just be trying to get them in trouble. we should know soon enough.

So is filming a walk through more beneficial than filming the defensive play calls? It seems like it would be but I am not exactly sure what is revealed in a walk through.

It really doesnt matter if it's beneficial or not; It's against the rules of the NFL which is signed and agree'd upon by all 32 teams, their owners, coaches, and staff..... But for the sake of discussion; being that there's an official rule stating that you can not do it, then I would have to believe that doing it is indeed beneficial, hence a reason / purpose for this rule to be implaced.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom