Rumor - Bioshock 2 to be a prequel (1 Viewer)

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
No link or anything, but I've been seeing reports on gaming websites that Bioshock 2 might be released in 08 and it might be a prequel, allowing the gamer to see Rapture before the stuff hit the fan.

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Rapture had to be one of the most interesting settings for a game in a long time. I'd love to see it during its "glory"

ShahulX

Bring the WOOD!!!
Reaction score
I want both... I'd love to see Rapture during its prime and during the destruction...I've never played a game like it... Nothing so different than any other game but the atmophere by graphics and music and sound is incredible...... Plasmids are cool but the best part is hearing a big daddy near by and the hair sticking up on your neck....

Next time, make continues harder and we NEED multiplayer!!

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i actually think it was fine as a standalone-did not need sequel.
you've just described 98% of all movies and computer games. A sequel is a guaranteed way to make a ton of money with subpar quality.

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Reaction score
you've just described 98% of all movies and computer games. A sequel is a guaranteed way to make a ton of money with subpar quality.
its just it was such a unique world and story-re re-visit it, re-hash and possibly ruin or sully the first one?

CNOLA85

Reaction score
Bioshock was one of those games that made me love gaming all over again, and reminded me why i play games, it was just amazing. I would love one or two more Bioshock games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 151

Headlines

Top Bottom