Rumor Rumor!! Chad Forbes linking Harris to Saints (Possibly!) (1 Viewer)

Like it even matters anymore.. that dude will probably be a saint and then get punched in the face in the NFC championship in 2021 while trying to stop the Seattle seahawks WR from.catching the ball and 5 seconds before the ball even gets there.. then everyone will be mad again all over cause got screwed again.

It's better for heart guys.. move on to the pelicans.

Like it even matters anymore.. that dude will probably be a saint and then get punched in the face in the NFC championship in 2021 while trying to stop the Seattle seahawks WR from.catching the ball and 5 seconds before the ball even gets there.. then everyone will be mad again all over cause got screwed again.

It's better for heart guys.. move on to the pelicans.
Yeah and watch LeBron teabag Hart in midair. Much better haha

This has never been an issue for the Saints if they really wanted a player, even when we were in "cap hell."

Oh, I know we "can" do it, just wondering exactly how. And isnt harris a slot corner? Are we thinking of having Latt, jenkins, AND harris? That seems a little greedy to me. Lol

But for real... who do we let go and how many restructures would be dedicated to go towards making this happen?

Oh, I know we "can" do it, just wondering exactly how. And isnt harris a slot corner? Are we thinking of having Latt, jenkins, AND harris? That seems a little greedy to me. Lol

But for real... who do we let go and how many restructures would be dedicated to go towards making this happen?

I don't know but we signed Byrd when all we had was a bag of Cheetos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom