Rumor Rumor!! Chad Forbes linking Harris to Saints (Possibly!) (1 Viewer)

People say this every year but we are always active in FA. Cap number is always low and we signed Demario one year. Brown and Murray and cook last yr. loomis always makes it work

Yeah I don't understand

As a Saints fan, the Salary Cap.should always be your last worry.

When Mickey Loomis works his magic, he can do anything

Yeah I don't understand

As a Saints fan, the Salary Cap.should always be your last worry.

When Mickey Loomis works his magic, he can do anything
I was thinking to if the new CBA gets approved Salary caps will jump in time for FA. Heard it could be an extra 10 million. If that happens the Saints can afford Jenkins, Lattimore and Harris for this season. That would be a deadly secondary.

Isn’t he strictly a slot corner?? I’d MUCH rather continue developing CJGJ in that spot.
At his age, I can see him transitioning to Safety for us. Offload Williams in a trade. Keep CJ at slot. Resign Jenkins to be number #2. Resign Bell.

What I like about Harris and CJ. They can flip position and disguise coverage better.

Secondary needs a make over because 3 years in a row. low IQ plays have knocked us out of the playoff on defense.

At his age, I can see him transitioning to Safety for us. Offload Williams in a trade. Keep CJ at slot. Resign Jenkins to be number #2. Resign Bell.

What I like about Harris and CJ. They can flip position and disguise coverage better.

Secondary needs a make over because 3 years in a row. low IQ plays have knocked us out of the playoff on defense.
Let's get the reason right. An injured #1 CB was the issue with that last one, or is getting hurt an IQ thing now?

Let's get the reason right. An injured #1 CB was the issue with that last one, or is getting hurt an IQ thing now?
Minnapolis Miracle (Williams)
3rd and 2nd Woods Game Saving Reception to fore OT(Williams)
4th down and 2 Kettle catch that basically locked us in as the 3rd seed
3d and 9 28 yard reception to Adam Theilen (Williams/ Davis)

I was adamant prior to rewatching the tape. Injuries was big issues. Nope... There has been consistent low IQ plays by the same player in tight situations. Unless we are playing a bottom feeder team, Williams lowlight reel against playoff caliber opponents continue to mount.

I really hate to being that guy because I love Williams, but he is still 3 years away from being where we need him to be now. We being an ALL or Nothing year with Brees. It's the risk you take to winning a superbowl.

Last edited:
Minnapolis Miracle (Williams)
3rd and 2nd Woods Game Saving Reception to fore OT(Williams)
4th down and 2 Kettle catch that basically locked us in as the 3rd seed
3d and 9 28 yard reception to Adam Theilen (Williams/ Davis)

I was adamant prior to rewatching the tape. Injuries was big issues. Nope... There has been consistent low IQ plays by the same player in tight situations. Unless we are playing a bottom feeder team, Williams lowlight reel against playoff caliber opponents continue to mount.

I really hate to being that guy because I love Williams, but he is still 3 years away from being where we need him to be now. We being an ALL or Nothing year with Brees. It's the risk you take to winning a superbowl.
Sorry but the 3rd and 9 is on the CB in my view, I think you've just zeroed in on Williams and are seeing something that isn't there in that case.

The Kittle 4th down entry in the list is just confusing. It's neither Williams nor a player making a bad decision. That was simply a great player winning a matchup. End of.

Good teams don't always win every game. This idea some people have that failing in the playoffs is entirely unacceptable is out of step with reality. It's two teams competing and when one loses, it doesn't always logically follow that one has a single major flaw preventing greatness, as much as it may be convenient to go looking for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom