RUMOR Dorsey recently had knee surgery? (1 Viewer)

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Rotoword posted via the Jaguars website. Just speculation, but interesting:

There's reportedly "suspicion" among NFL people that LSU DT Glenn Dorsey underwent knee surgery recently.

Dorsey has yet to run for pro scouts this offseason. He said the reason he skipped the Combine was due to a death in the family. LSU holds its Pro Day on March 26. Dorsey would ease many concerns by participating.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/home_NFL.aspx

LSU’s Glenn Dorsey, 6-1, 297, is an explosive, one-gap, penetrating defensive tackle. He offers amazing quickness, change of direction and pursuit ability. He plays hard, plays smart and plays hurt. The risk with Dorsey is a mysterious knee injury. Dorsey hasn’t run for the scouts and there’s suspicion that he’s undergone knee surgery. Questions about his knee and speed must be answered prior to the draft. The LSU pro day is set for March 26. Dorsey is expected to be a top six pick.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=6813&source=rss

The Saints are the 'NFL people' spreading this 'suspicion', hopefully.
I wouldn't care about an injury, if at some stage, maybe not in his first few games or even not in the whole season, Glenn Dorsey can contribute to my team, I take him.

I never heard this and i watch every LSU game lol. I also keep up bigtime with lsu sports. this is new to me.

I think he will mistakenly fall to us at #10...someone always drops come draft day...I think teams and analyst alike over analyze players to a fault.....I don't know the extent of his injuries or whatever, but I know we wont hesitate to take him at #10....this could be the 06 draft all over again, with us getting a player we wanted but didn't think would be available...thats with Ellis or Dorsey.

Yeah, I heard he had surgery on both knees and has an elbow problem going back to high school that needs work.

I also heard that he has very bad credit, a criminal background going back to age 8, he barely passed college with a 2.0 GPA, and replaces water with Hennessy-VSOP.

I love draft rumors.

There are two candidates for player who will drop farther than people think: Glenn Dorsey and Matt Ryan.

Well I saw him at an autograph show yesterday and he was getting around fine. He's one big ugly dude though.

Yeah, I heard he had surgery on both knees and has an elbow problem going back to high school that needs work.

I also heard that he has very bad credit, a criminal background going back to age 8, he barely passed college with a 2.0 GPA, and replaces water with Hennessy-VSOP.

I love draft rumors.

The surgery went so bad that his feet fell off......

;)

well if he did have surgery on his knee wouldn't the doctors at the Combine have found that out. these are all just ploys to find a chink in somebody's armor leading up to the Draft, kinda like when they said Vince Young scored a 6 on the Wonderlic test. if he'd have had surgery everyone would be reporting it, not just one site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom