Rumor I haven't seen posted anywhere (1 Viewer)

Looking at the Browns roster I don't see much worth trading for. Joe Thomas and Hayden are the only Vets worth anything. They have a few rookies maybe worth a trade like Corey Coleman WR, Carl Nassib or Emmanuel Ogbah DE, and Spencer Drango OL. Other than that it would be for draft picks.

Ah yes. Finally getting around to trading Luke for Josh. Was wondering when that would happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please stop.

I'm really starting to enjoy his fantasy world. It has the key element I look for in a good story: rendezvousing with random dudes in gym saunas (or possibly listening in on sauna talk discretely) for the inside scoop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must have stolen the idea I posted last night!!

Joel Bitonio
Joe Haden

for

Luke McCown
1st Rd or 2nd Rd Pick
6th Rd or 4th Rd Pick

It doesn't even make sense for the Browns much less us. It's time for them to lay out that tank.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The Browns are switching to a Moneyball approach in football. I don't know if it will work, but it is interesting to watch unfold. I don't believe there was a QB in this draft that fit what they were looking for and I am not even sure what that is. Based on the Moneyball approach is it probably someone like Brees with his high completion % since Moneyball had a lot to do with OBP in baseball. If it is true they are trying to trade for McCown it might be because of his time backing up Brees and they can use him as a stopgap until they get who they want to develop and let McCown mentor him. With that said, I don't think anyone drafted from this class would be available, but players from the previous regime who don't fit the Moneyball mold would be the guys to go.

McCownVerizon.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom