RUMOR!! - Jets' using emerging technologies to try to gain an edge (joke) (1 Viewer)

MrVoodoo

Coach J
Reaction score
I've been a Saints fan for a while, but one of the guys I went to Technical School with in the Air Force got out and has been working as a Janitor for the Jets for the past couple of years. He called me today and warned me that the Jets were going to unveil some new technology to the sport Sunday.

... and what he had to say answered some of the questions I've heard here on the boards...

I've passed on word to Peter King and expect this to be the next videogate - actually it'll be clonegate.

The Jets front office has been in discussions throughout the offseason with the NFL and the Kaminoans regarding cloning Derrelle Revis. According to my janitor friend they were targetting this game in particular to unveil the technology.

We've been told that Revis could shut down any wide receiver and many of us have been explaining that the Saints have more than just one receiver and there's no way Revis can cover them all.... well apparently there is and the NFL can't do anything about it :1zhelp:

He mentioned overhearing Rex Ryan talking about the multiple looks they'd show Brees and how freaked out Brees will be when he's looking at multiple Revis'

Apparently the NFL said that since the clones will be Revis that they don't count against the 53 man roster or the salary cap!!

I'm distraught... if they can pull this off - what next?
----------------------------------------------------------------

That's the only way they keep this offense down - just my opinion is all :covermyeyes:

multiplicity80.jpg

"Did you bring me a monkey?'

they can clone him and put an all revis defense, but unless they get instant pressure, brees will carve them up. I hope he learned from the baltimore game what works. I want to run right at them, hamilton screen to barts side all day, and power left also

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom