Rumor: Randall Cobb?? (1 Viewer)

I like Cobb but I simply worry about injuries (concussion/hamstring issues) with him.

Maybe he comes at a bargain price.
Spotrac says he should land something like two years, $16 million.

I might pay him half that.

Nothing overly exciting about signing Cobb or Garçon. Neither are Cobb or Garçon from four years ago. Garçon is 32 and Cobb is 28, production last three years has not been good for either. Both have had injury issues. We need veteran receivers that still have some youth to them.

Nothing overly exciting about signing Cobb or Garçon. Neither are Cobb or Garçon from four years ago. Garçon is 32 and Cobb is 28, production last three years has not been good for either. Both have had injury issues. We need veteran receivers that still have some youth to them.
So a good, young, veteran WR on a good contract? I’m in. What’s his name?

I'm down. Murray, Cobb... All else we'd need to add would be Amendola and Gresham and we'd have my 3-11 fantasy team from a few years years ago.
Amendola signed with the Lions, I think he’s below average. Cobb would be the best slot WR since Lance Moore, no doubt! I’d like Gresham or draft a TE.

Spotrac says he should land something like two years, $16 million.

I might pay him half that.
That would be too much for Cobb. I don’t see him getting that kind of money, but there are teams that will make it rain

The TE's that were worth signing are all off the market. We will either trade or do nothing. We really, REALLY, need receiver help either at slot or TE.
The draft where we don't have a pick until the end of the 2nd round isn't going to help that.

The TE's that were worth signing are all off the market. We will either trade or do nothing. We really, REALLY, need receiver help either at slot or TE.
The draft where we don't have a pick until the end of the 2nd round isn't going to help that.

There are alot of decent TEs out there (http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2019TE.php)

We do need to draft one though, and the draft has SOLID TEs We can get one in the 2nd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom