Rumor: Russell Wilson Wants Out of Seattle (1 Viewer)

Except for one of us Who Dats being a Contrarian just for sport, is there a single Who Dat out there that would not love, throw a parade, takes all kids to Disney World if the Saints got Russel Wilson. The Saints would stay a playoff caliber team and not have to retool. Russel Wilson under SP with Brees helping as an advisor would be a lethal combination.
(n) Sorry, I just cant do it, I'm still sore about those whoopings we took from the seahawks for those few years where we JUST couldn't get over the hump to beat them. Hes a good QB, and I was a fan of his coming out of college, but I would rather roll with what we have and see if Taysom develops or draft someone. Taysom might become a better version of what Wilson is, but without the huge contract. Big maybe there, I know.

I'm just not getting all the Russ Wilson love on this site. He's dam good, yes yes. But NOBODY calls shots like that except the cream of the elite. Especially not a read-option quarterback who cant run like he used to.

Listen if Alvin frickin Kamara said he wanted to go play in New York or San Diego, do ya'll really think both the Saints and Giants or Chargers would take a deal that wasn't equitable? Look at what happened to AD recently!

Seahawks are not about to put their franchise in a compromising position so that Wilson can be where HE WANTS to be. They'll send his behind to Cleveland for 3 #1 draft picks if he shoots his mouth off too much! They're not about to twist around their plans just to accommodate Wilson and I'm pretty sure Buddy D would agree. I would really come down to what the Giants have to offer? Saquon Barkley maybe and a 2nd rounder?

Cleveland has Baker Mayfield. Wilson isn't going there. The browns wouldn't make that trade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom