Rumor: Russell Wilson Wants Out of Seattle (1 Viewer)

He's benefitted from top ranking (albeit cheatingest, holdingest) defenses for much of his early career. That certainly helped him where starting field position was concerned. He's been adequate. Serviceable. He's not bottom of the barrel, by any means, but I wouldn't call him elite, either.
I’m sorry but if Russell Wilson isn’t elite he is definitely knocking on the door. Guy is a really good QB with great accuracy, decision making and a fantastic deep ball. If you think Russell Wilson is serviceable then you must not have seen him play.

I know it was his girlfriend...but can't pass up the transformation..

Someone in the NFC will want him if only because weakining Seattle will be be relevant.

Russell Wilson in 2018: 65% completion percentage, 8 yards per attempt, 35 touchdowns to 7 interceptions in a run first offense without any elite receivers.

He would be insane in New Orleans with Payton, although I doubt that ever happens.

Russell Wilson is an elite QB. If he goes to NYG and be paired up with guys like OBJ, Barkley and the tight end Ingram, the NFC will be in trouble, except for us though. Lol

I'd be thrilled if he were the successor to Brees. Super solid, athletic, smart player. I think he'd do really well in NO. But, I'm not sure the timing is there yet. Brees might have 2-3 more seasons left in him. Probably wouldn't work unless this would be Brees' last season.

This is the one guy I would not complain to become Brees' successor. He has the ultimate respect for Drew.

Russ with this offense would be scary for years.

I love Ciara and have had a major crush on her from the beginning, but Seattle is a really cool city. Not saying it’s on the level of NY, but geez, it’s not like it’s some poh-dunk city

Have you been there recently? It’s a dump. It’s littered with homeless tents and communities and you can’t walk down the sidewalk without winding your way through filth and trash. There’s literally miles long stretches of I-5 that are bedecked with homeless tents. Most of them are 20 yr old college dropouts.

Have you been there recently? It’s a dump. It’s littered with homeless tents and communities and you can’t walk down the sidewalk without winding your way through filth and trash. There’s literally miles long stretches of I-5 that are bedecked with homeless tents. Most of them are 20 yr old college dropouts.

Been there about 20 times in the last 15 years and I disagree with you. Yes, the city does attract homeless people because of they get taken care of. And it’s a beautiful (rich) city that has a lot to offer.

Still can’t stand there football team though!

I wouldn't mind having Russell Wilson on this team, he'd be a Brees-like clone and probably would be the closest other NFL QB that's capable of stepping into Drew's place and learn this offense and resemble #9 the most in this system better than anyone else. Wilson was studying game film of Brees all the way back to his days at Purdue when he was an undergraduate at NC State and his father advised him to watch film of a certain Saints QB he believed would make him a smarter, more effective QB. So, he was familiar with Drew and his mannerisms, meticulous game-planning, practice philosophy, and throwing style long before he was drafted by Seahawks in 2012.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom