RUMOR: Saints could release James Laurinaitis (1 Viewer)

ozwego15

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saints LB James Laurinaitis will see doc this week and, if deemed healthy, will be released off IR and free to sign elsewhere, sources say.</p>&mdash; Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/798648124470243328">November 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

horrible pickup if true

Its not really the pointing out bad signings is not allowed... its acting like other teams are so much better than us at signing free agents and draft picks. Its an imperfect science... and complaining all the time gets old... especially those that think they are so much better than the professionals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better to recognize the mistake now, admit it, and move on then hold onto it for a few years and let it fester and infect the defense as we pathetically attempt to get some small kernel of value for the overpayment we made even when we draft a player to replace that overly-well-compensated-at-the-top-of-his-position-player-I-swear-I'm-not-talking-about-Jairus-Byrd.

Shhh your not allowed to have an opinion of player signings unless it's positive.
That's an asinine thing to say. What is usually red thumbed and castigated to death is unwarranted negativity without any substantive information to support it.

We made 4 of these low-risk signings this year. All but one worked out awesomely.

Nice work Loomis.

That's an asinine thing to say. What is usually red thumbed and castigated to death is unwarranted negativity without any substantive information to support it.

Or those who's negative posts form a bit of a pattern.

Shhh your not allowed to have an opinion of player signings unless it's positive.
Playing armchair QB, looked good at the time.

Not so good once the season started. I'm positive about that.

This is what we all suspected after he was put on IR. No surprise here. Saved his reputation, now let's hope he can catch on with another team. Good luck to you Laurinaitas!

I thought he played well during the preseason, and was a fan. When Brees came out and said he posed a great challenge during training camp I bought in more. Oh well.

I think his mental capability surpassed his physical capability due to injury. He just couldn't shake it.

Also saw Mauti is having surgery for ulcerative colitis, not sure how long he will be out. That puts us down 2 linebackers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom