Rumor....Saints Work Out P-Todd Sauerbrun.... (2 Viewers)

If they are looking to bring him in it'll be to kick off not punt.

I think we need a kick-offing punter... Not a kick-offing kicker. Because Carney is already money on FGs... whereas, if Weatherford is struggling on punts, we could always send in Sauerbrun.

Possibly they bring him in and cut both Cundiff and Weatherford to free up another active roster spot?

I think we need a kick-offing punter... Not a kick-offing kicker. Because Carney is already money on FGs... whereas, if Weatherford is struggling on punts, we could always send in Sauerbrun.

Agreed. Tough to tie up three active spots each week with one guy who only punts, another who only kicks off, and a third who only kicks FGs and PATs.

By the way, anyone else recall when Sauerbrun got absolutely layed out against us in the Dome a few years back ? Forget who hit him, but IIRC, he broke his nose on the play...

all kinds of signs being sent to the kicking personnel eh? Glad to see the new Saints never stop looking to improve even mid-season.

Weatherford has really been slumping, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if they're looking at another punter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom