Rumor Rumor! Speculation! Tom Brady to Saints (1 Viewer)

The most interest is actually probably coming from Brady.. his style is DO WHATEVER to be the best.. so its likely his idea is if he undercuts brees and joins the Saints.. Brees goes somewhere else.. he takes the records.

I mean if I was the guy.. with all the SB trophies.. and done it under BB and the only person that could say anything 10-20 years from now ... then Id silence everybody in one season by smashing the records on his team..

thats just my thoughts.

I dont want him.

Ahhh, the lazy, hazy days of no real football news and 'analysts' desperately playing "connect the unconnected dots".

I guess editors and content publishers would get funny if these guys just said, 'Sorry, there's no actual news right now' but that's the actual fact.

Perfect^

If you think Brady is better than Brees at this juncture, like as in last season and right now, you should consider watching another sport.

Yeah ok let’s revisit this after next season. Brady clearly feels he still has enough juice to contribute. Are u saying it’s not possible for him @ this juncture to have a better season than Drew? Very presumptuous @ best. Especially when Drew clearly ain’t got much left himself

Seriously, he obviously didn't read where Brees was 7.9 y/a and Brady was 6.8 y/a. Some people just love to troll and talk out their rear.

It still doesn’t take away from the point that @ this stage short passes is pretty much all Drew can do on a consistent basis n his completion % would probably be much worse if he tried mostly longer passes

Anyway just 1 less y/a isn’t enough to conclude that Brady wouldn’t have a better y/a than Drew next season

You’re allowed to speak your mind, man. And we’re allowed to tell you how absurd your thoughts are. That’s how it works.

Brady has been on a steady decline in efficiency over the last few years. And Brees has been on a steady incline over that span.

And yet Brady has won a SB over the last few yrs n Drew is scared to retire bcuz Brady still has a shot @ breaking his records

Absurd u say?

And yet Brady has won a SB over the last few yrs n Drew is scared to retire bcuz Brady still has a shot @ breaking his records

Absurd u say?

It’s absurd that you conjure that reasoning up in your head and pass it off as fact, yes.

As far as superbowls are concerned, that’s a team accomplishment. Is Eli Manning a Better QB than Drew because Eli has 2 rings? No.

Was Phil Simms a better QB than Dan Marino? No.

It’s absurd that you conjure that reasoning up in your head and pass it off as fact, yes.

As far as superbowls are concerned, that’s a team accomplishment. Is Eli Manning a Better QB than Drew because Eli has 2 rings? No.

Was Phil Simms a better QB than Dan Marino? No.

Eli ain’t Brady

And again, Drew ain’t scared of Brady’s team passing up his precious records, he’s scared Brady doin it

It’s ur 2 cent opinion that it’s absurd I’d still prefer Brady over Drew. Do u n I’ll do me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom