Rumor Rumor! Speculation! Tom Brady to Saints (1 Viewer)

Guy showed up late for work unprepared. When asked for his hot-take... this was what slipped out in the pressure of the moment.

Would have flown a little better a month ago.

Just further proof those shows accomplish their goals. One knucklehead claims some outlandish "rumor" and here you guys are on page 2 of what will most certainly be a 10 page thread.

To be fair the majority of this thread has little to do with that. If anything ThrowbackSaintXXL accomplished his goal.

(I don't mean that in a derogatory way towards you ThrowbackSaintXXL)

Well we’ve always speculated in the GOAT discussion how Brady would’ve done had the roles been reversed and he had to play with CSP and a Saints defense.

Maybe Brady is coming here to take some of the snap load off Brees.

Tom Brady wants to beat New England at New England.

That would give his ego a win at every current stadium and "prove" that his wins were Tom Brady and not Bill Belichick.

Unfortunately for Uncle Tom's Ego the only places he could reasonably get that done next season is Denver and Phoenix.

Just further proof those shows accomplish their goals. One knucklehead claims some outlandish "rumor" and here you guys are on page 2 of what will most certainly be a 10 page thread.

Yep! This forum and American sports fans in general are a case study in how people care more about and will spread the word more for things that offend their beliefs than they do about stuff of actual substance.

That's gotta be one of the most crazy unbelievable rumors i ever heard not even going to waste my time thinking about it. What a weird rumor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom