RUMOR: TV Network Has Approached Brees About Analyst Role (1 Viewer)

I’m sure they have, maybe a long time ago. But whenever/ if he is even interested, he knows that will still be there. It won’t be a consideration in when he hangs it up

"To gauge interest".

Regardless of my future football plans, if I was Drew, after the way the media has treated him, our coach, and our organization, I would politely tell them where they could go and what they could do. Would not work for them for all the tea in China, nor all the ladies who bring the tea.

It could and may happen at some point but I don't see Brees jumping into broadcasting right away.

Once he hangs it up I think he'll enjoy his family even more than he does now................................and rightfully so.

This is one puppet that the broadcasting industry may have to wait a while for.

This is very interesting.

Conspiracy theorist may say this is an easy way for Payton to give Brees his proper love while still moving on.

Sean Payton doesn’t given the media even a glimmer of information but you think he has the pull to get them to offer Drew something. That’s beyond conspiracy to downright lunacy.

Drew will draw heavy attention there because of who his is, his mind for the game, work ethic and likability. Even Chris freakin Sims landed a media job.

Sean Payton doesn’t given the media even a glimmer of information but you think he has the pull to get them to offer Drew something. That’s beyond conspiracy to downright lunacy.

Drew will draw heavy attention there because of who his is, his mind for the game, work ethic and likability. Even Chris freakin Sims landed a media job.

Payton didn't leak it. He was asked a question and his answer was the perfect response if you were planning on moving on from a franchise QB. Make it clear it's his decision.

And no, I don't believe that's what happened because I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Which is why I phrased it how I did.

Payton didn't leak it. He was asked a question and his answer was the perfect response if you were planning on moving on from a franchise QB. Make it clear it's his decision.

And no, I don't believe that's what happened because I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Which is why I phrased it how I did.

I don’t think that even qualifies for conspiracy theory. It’s logical respect that would be shown by the coach for a franchise QB. Many coaches would speak that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom