Rumors at the moment: U.S. Has Killed or captures al-Baghadi (1 Viewer)

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I’m curious if the “Obama isn’t really responsible for Bin Ladens Death” will feel the same way about Trump with this one.
Both made the correct decision to approve the missions to take them out when they were given the intel of where they were and a viable plan to achieve the goal. Congrats to both Obama and Trump on that but more belongs to the intel and military personnel involved.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Both made the correct decision to approve the missions to take them out when they were given the intel of where they were and a viable plan to achieve the goal. Congrats to both Obama and Trump on that but more belongs to the intel and military personnel involved.
I am curious to see the circumstances of this recent death first...

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yup
That’s all I got

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Sooo... Suicide best?C
1) Curious to see how Trump claims credit for a suicide. I mean, I'm sure he will because he's the kind of dip**** to do something like that. I just want to see how he approaches it.

2) The typical sheikh would NEVER wear a suicide best, much less set one off whole wearing it. Gotta give him props for walking the walk. Good on you, dawg.

3) Obama > Trump when it comes to assassinations.

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Way to waffle, Washington Post! Sheesh.

The Post changed its headline at least twice Sunday for the article, starting by describing al-Baghdadi as the “Islamic State’s terrorist-in-Chief.” The newspaper then adjusted the headline to call him an “austere religious scholar at helm of Islamic State,” sparking some backlash on social media.

The headline has now been updated to describe al-Baghdadi as an “extremist leader of Islamic State.”

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
In WWII, an official photo and headline appeared to show a general stepping off of a plane as the first American to set foot in Japan.

An astute journalist noted that the cameraman had to have stepped down first, in order to take the picture. He asked the general to explain the inconsistency.

The general purportedly answered, "Photographers don't count."

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And yet the Kurds were abandoned anyway...

According to a report from the New York Times, Donald Trump’s claim of being behind the military incursion to collect ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was more than an overstatement and that he made the long-planned operation more difficult because of his impulsive decision to pull U.S. troops out of Syria.

As the Times reports, military intelligence officials have been tracking Baghdadi’s movements for months after getting tips from one of his wives and a courier.

According to the report the tips “came following the arrest and interrogation of one of Mr. al-Baghdadi’s wives and a courier this past summer, two American officials said.”

“Armed with that initial tip, the C.I.A. worked closely with Iraqi and Kurdish intelligence officials in Iraq and Syria to identify Mr. al-Baghdadi’s more precise whereabouts and to put spies in place to monitor his periodic movements,” the report notes, before adding the president’s abrupt pull-out from Syria forced the military’s hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zack Lee What Killed SR Everything Else Board 70