"Rumours" we may start reading after the combine (1 Viewer)

Insiders say that Joe Burrow has been working with an NFL team with a pick later in the first round to bypass the Cincinnati Bengals at #1. "Joe's a good guy, and he values his reputation, so he does not want this to become an Eli Manning sort of thing. But he also does not want to play for a Mike Brown owned team."

In consultation with the trainers of an unnamed NFL team, Burrow--who has enormous NFL-ready 14" hands--took the opposite of whatever O.J. took at his trial to make his hand too big to fit in his glove. It worked, and Burrow's hands measured a pathetic 9" at the combine. Now the Bengals are reportedly having second thoughts.

Additionally, remembering how that video of Laremy Tunsil looking like an awesome weed-smoking alien from the future caused him to tumble down the draft board, Burrow's camp is reportedly also planning to leak a video in which he describes Cincinnati chili as "OK, I guess, but it's not really chili, you know?" to further discourage the Bengals from drafting him #1 overall.

That last part has me in stitches :LOL: As someone who indeed prefers Texas-style chili as a full-on meal anyway. Cincy chili is the kind you put on hot dogs.

Translation: "We are going to suck again this year to get that Trevor Lawrence dude"

They didn't really suck this year though, I think that was a team that was always trying to win vs tanking but was simultaneously getting a good look at younger players. They didn't bow down at any rate and ended up winning 5 games after starting off horrendously. Had they just sucked like everyone expected they wouldnt' even be in this situation. I don't thin this team feels they need a savior QB ( especially with a defensive minded HC)

As an astrologist-numerologist-palmologist-headbumpologist and a bunch of other ologists here is my professional opinion:

Whatever will be, will be-
Signed: Kay Serrah

I thought her family name was Serrah-Serrah...

Miami will draft Tua, even if it requires trading up. Hiring Chan Gailey as OC all but solidified it IMO. That’s a natural fit for his talent.

That last part has me in stitches :LOL: As someone who indeed prefers Texas-style chili as a full-on meal anyway. Cincy chili is the kind you put on hot dogs.
It's even worse than that!
Their culinary claim to fame is Cincinnati 5way.
1. Spaghetti
2. Brownish ground beef stuff
3. Beans
4. Chopped white onions
5. Grated yellow pasteurized processed cheese food

Nowhere is there any actual chile(it's an e not an i).

If you put it on top of a hot dog, then you'd be forced to eat that too.

Oh oh, my family name is hyphenated. Seriously! :)

So is mine. And it can be a pain in the behind. Especially if someone forgot to put the dash in when typing the name. He should have just taken my name and made everything a lot easier. Mine has 4 letters, his has 9. See what I mean? ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom