**Run-Off Poll** SR.com "Official" Mock Draft - Saints Pick Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Who Dat!!

• Total voters

Scott B

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Menelik Watson T Florida State

6338b885b23d58a093ce552af580ed0d8a71d8da.jpg

th

Menelik Watson Draft Profile

Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB Florida State

Brandon-Jenkins-jump-Murray-USP.jpg

bjenk1.jpg

Brandon Jenkins Draft Profile

Baccari Rambo S Georgia

bacarri-rambo-p1.jpg

rambo_20120330003820203_660_320.JPG

Bacarri Rambo Draft Profile

Watson had nearly twice as many votes as his nearest competitor in the original poll.

Not sure what constitutes a runoff scenario, obviously it's an enormously wide net.

Watson had nearly twice as many votes as his nearest competitor in the original poll.

Not sure what constitutes a runoff scenario, obviously it's an enormously wide net.

It is, especially with it being Easter weekend.

So worst d in history and to fix it the fans are trying to draft more offense. Makes sense.

Anybody get the feeling we're trying justify an offensive pick so we don't go crazy when it happens draft day.

So worst d in history and to fix it the fans are trying to draft more offense. Makes sense.

Anybody get the feeling we're trying justify an offensive pick so we don't go crazy when it happens draft day.

I think lots of folks have already pointed out that a few draft picks aren't going to turn this D around - it's going to be scheme, players fitting better into that scheme, a HC again allowing a D coordinator to focus on that and a few good FA pickups. Some new blood on defense through the draft would be nice, but it's not necessarily the one thing that's holding us back.

Well, Sean Payton says tackle is his biggest concern right now, so that's good enough for me.

we desperately need an upgrade over charles brown.we have addressed some of our needs through FA.im gueesing we get an ot before the draft.

worst d in history
A bold claim, perhaps you never heard of the Kenosha Maroons or the Rochester Jeffersons or maybe you think the Cincinnati Reds were exclusively a baseball team. And I guess by your viewpoint you dont consider the Tonawanda Kardex to be a part of NFL history...Maybe I am reaching here when I consider the Tonawanda Kardex the worst defense in "NFL history". The Kardex played one game in the "NFL" and got blown out 45-0 by the cellar dwelling Rochester Jeffersons. I would reference the Kardex other NFL games, but they dont have any other NFL games. That was pretty much enough for them.

A bold claim, perhaps you never heard of the Kenosha Maroons or the Rochester Jeffersons or maybe you think the Cincinnati Reds were exclusively a baseball team. And I guess by your viewpoint you dont consider the Tonawanda Kardex to be a part of NFL history...Maybe I am reaching here when I consider the Tonawanda Kardex the worst defense in "NFL history". The Kardex played one game in the "NFL" and got blown out 45-0 by the cellar dwelling Rochester Jeffersons. I would reference the Kardex other NFL games, but they dont have any other NFL games. That was pretty much enough for them.

Simple question: Why are you defending our defense? While they may not literally be the worst defense ever(and that's arguable), they're unquestionably a sad bunch.

Not to nag or anything, but we've been on the Saints for like 2 days now. Come on, let's get this ball rolling.

The clock is always off for the weekends. Easter weekend even more so. Love the enthusiasm though. I can wait to see how the rest of the draft goes. Tampa needs about 20 more picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom