Running Errands Solo (1 Viewer)

I hate any kind of shopping. Groceries, clothing, stuff, etc.; however, I understand it’s one of those things you have to do from time to time. I am a list-maker, check it twice before I leave for the store, check it with the family to make sure everything is there, hit the store and then I’m back home. My wife, on the other hand, is a memory shopper. “I think we need this”. :jpshakehead:
Anyway, sometimes we go alone and sometimes we go together. Sometimes it’s just me and my son or me and my daughter or both or all four of us. Sometimes my wife gets clingy even after 22 years of marriage and she wants to be with me even on short store runs and I mean I can’t blame the woman - I’m a forking stud. Whatever - it works.
I believe that in marriage, yes, we are one and we are together, but everyone needs their time and their thing(s). As long as that thing isn’t another somebody, or something else that is harmful, ain’t nothing wrong with it.
I’m not watching the video in the OP - sounds like sadness and I’m already dealing with trying to comfort my wife’s stupid Falcon-fan cousin who is here for a short visit. And when I say comfort, I mean mental torture. :hihi:
You didn't have to tell us what a stud you are. We all know that!

I -- a Libra -- am a mix between both a list maker and a memory shopper. And I have different lists for different stores because there is no one-stop shopping and I have to be prepared for when I find myself in the right area so I'm not making special trips (and sometimes the list is, Don't buy anymore Tony Chachere's or cumin because you've already got 2 containers of both in the cabinet!). And then there's the stuff I can only source online. And then there's the philosophy of "buy local". Tears over "you went shopping without me" just does not compute.

That can’t be real!
Feels real to me. Birches be crazy. Look, I get frustrated with my husband (Dan can tell you), but that was a full blown toddler temper tantrum complete with "I NEVER GET MY WAY!!". Where is the companion murder trial video with the caption ... James eventually took Whitney out to the lake just like she wanted?

Last edited:
I wonder what makes men marry women like this. Had to see their personality coming from a mile away. My marriage isn't perfect but in today's world I think it's pretty close, you have to let your spouse have a life if they choose. I would bet their children would vow to never get married after living in a household like that.
Madmarsha, you nailed it, women are crazy birches.

Could be worse

Remember this gem: nsfw language

Holy crap. This video, along with that fist one, could serve as defense exhibit frickin A at the trial. I get that people have a bad day sometimes, but that has the look of a common occurrence. Why would anyone stay with someone that acts like that? And that's a serious question.

I couldn't get through the whole thing, but going from talking about budgets and money to "stop and get me some cigarettes!!" just makes me LOL.

For years, my wife begged me to get hobbies. So now I have hobbies. That aren't really that cheap. And, when I tell her I am spending some money on something, she tells me it's worth it!!

Feels real to me. Birches be crazy. Look, I get frustrated with my husband (Dan can tell you), but that was a full blown toddler temper tantrum complete with "I NEVER GET MY WAY!!". Where is the companion murder trial video with the caption ... James eventually took Whitney out to the lake just like she wanted?
Well I just can see how another grown adult can put up with that, I would have stopped at the first safest area and let her out.

I wonder what makes men marry women like this. Had to see their personality coming from a mile away. My marriage isn't perfect but in today's world I think it's pretty close, you have to let your spouse have a life if they choose. I would bet their children would vow to never get married after living in a household like that.
Madmarsha, you nailed it, women are crazy birches.
the pat answer is probably both grew up in toxic families - plenty of them out there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom