RUSH coming to New Orleans (2 Viewers)

Poppy

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
RUSH

RUSH EXTEND WORLD TOUR INTO 2008

TORONTO, ON – December 12, 2007:

After a hugely successful 2007 run, Rush are pleased to announce they will extend their Snakes & Arrows World Tour into 2008. The band will begin rehearsals in March to revamp the set list before kicking off the tour with their first ever appearance in San Juan, Puerto Rico in April.

2008 will see Rush tour in over 40 cities throughout the United States and Canada making stops in many where they haven’t performed in well over a decade including: Orlando, Oklahoma City, New Orleans, Austin, Jacksonville and Winnipeg to name a few. Along the way, Rush will play new venues in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia and Seattle and will revisit some familiar ones in Boston, Washington and Charlotte amongst others. Rush fans can look forward to a complete tour announcement in mid January. As details develop more information will be made available at www.rush.com and www.livenation.com.

This is a dont miss show guys. I saw them in Houston in August. Unreal how good these guys still are.
http://rush.com/v4.html

Saturday, April 19 at the Arena as per rush.com

Tickets $43 to $93, on sale presale Monday, January 21 @ 10 a.m., general public Saturday, January 26, 10 a.m.

Where did you get that info about the presale????

Hi Everybody!
I've been waiting for this since that Friday night of December 6, 1996 when YYZ closed the Test for Echo show at U.N.O.
I've flown to Atlanta for 'Trails in 2002; drove to Houston for R 30 in 2004, and flew over to Houston for Snakes & Arrows in August of 2007.
Geddy, Alex & Neil are the best; nobody does it better...nobody ever will.

Hi Everybody!
I've been waiting for this since that Friday night of December 6, 1996 when YYZ closed the Test for Echo show at U.N.O.
I've flown to Atlanta for 'Trails in 2002; drove to Houston for R 30 in 2004, and flew over to Houston for Snakes & Arrows in August of 2007.
Geddy, Alex & Neil are the best; nobody does it better...nobody ever will.

I too have been waiting for this moment. Ive seen them in Dallas, San Antonia, and Houston for the previous tours. You're right. Live, you cant find another band that is better than they are. True virtuosos. Even if you dont like RUSH , if you go to see them live, they will change your mind.

Go get em'

Pre-sale today if you have an amex, tomorrow on musictoday.com. Saturday, ticketmaster general public

Saw the show in San Antonio. It's good as usual. They play almost every song from the new CD. It's worth it just to see Witch Hunt in concert. That was worth the whole trip. (not to mention the little Southpark video before Tom Sawyer....hilarious)

I too have been waiting for this moment. Ive seen them in Dallas, San Antonia, and Houston for the previous tours. You're right. Live, you cant find another band that is better than they are. True virtuosos. Even if you dont like RUSH , if you go to see them live, they will change your mind.

One of the very few bands that are MUCH better in concert than on the CDs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom