RUSH coming to New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Got my 5 today !!!! Club level ...yeah baby!!!

Hi Everybody!
I went to Major Video/Ticketmaster by I 10 & Vets and purchased 3 seats; the floor was already gone, so I got the lower bowl 104, row 22. There were a few people in line this morning. However, at the Major Video by Causeway & Vets, there was a line wrapped around the building. The cashier working Ticketmaster told me it was close to being sold out = this is good. Take care my Friends.

Excitement so thick...the BIG SHOW is a week from tonight; they opened in Puerto Rico last night, up the eastern coast of Florida, up to Jax, and then I 10 westbound to our Superdome's Baby.
I've got 'family' coming in from Toronto, Mississippi, Florida...all over the place.
I just gotta be careful at what I read at work this week; friends are gonna post the setlist all over the office, warehouse, delivery truck, men's restroom and even my own truck.
Exit the Warrior.

havn't seen them since '82, Exit Stage Left Tour, at the B.R. Centralplex. Have my tix, and can't wait to see the power trio.

Coming to Montreal in a couple of weeks. Saw them two years ago. Lee's voice is weaker, but still good. The selection of song was wonderful and the drum solo... wow!

They're coming to Dallas on April 25th. I've seen them five times, the last time being on the Vapor Trails in 2002. By hook or by crook, I'll be there.

havn't seen them since '82, Exit Stage Left Tour, at the B.R. Centralplex. Have my tix, and can't wait to see the power trio.

You are in for a treat my friend

Have seen every tour since Hold Your Fire. Have 2nd row pit seats for the Irvine show May 12th. Had first row pit last time around. My avitar is a pic I took from those seats. THAT was an amazing experience!

Check out Rushisaband.com for setlist spoilers. They swapped a couple of songs and added some video screen enhancements. Other than that, pretty close to the 2007 setlist. They also plan to swap a couple of songs throughout the '08 leg of the tour.

A lot of people are complaining about the high number of songs being performed from the new album (nine). The problem is, if you get 500 people together and ask them to built their "wishlist" for a set, you'll get 500 different lists. The guys in Rush understand this and try to find a balance between the songs they KNOW most fans want to hear (the Tom Sawyers, Freewills, Limelights), the new material (which keeps them interested) and a couple of lesser 'known' songs to satisfy the Rush die-hards (like myself). While I'd love to hear The Camera Eye, Afterimage, Available Light, etc., I know it's just not going to happen.

With all that said, I wouldn't miss a show EVER if they came to town. Rush has just had to influence on so many parts of my life. Fair weather fans may skip a show if the setlist doesn't carry enough changes from the last pass through their city.

Bottom line, if you liked Snakes and Arrows and want to hear some of the well-known classics, you won't be dissappointed.

Yeah but they will play Witch Hunt. That alone is worth admission.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJ-XNDEuYCs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJ-XNDEuYCs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom