Rush Limbaugh discusses Saints/ Rule 17 (1 Viewer)

Section41

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hour Three of Rush Limbaugh, the host got a call from a Saints fan who was devastated. The Saints fan went on to describe Rule 17, Section 2, Article 3. Rush said Goodell could in fact overturn the ending and further SHOULD. He called the Rams Illegitimate.

Now, Rush has a LARGE audience. This might make it mainstream.

Doesn't Rush also have a personal beef with the Rams? I thought I remember something going down with him trying to purchase the team. I could be mistaken. Doesn't mean I don't agree with him just that there's some personal things there with him.

Doesn't Rush also have a personal beef with the Rams? I thought I remember something going down with him trying to purchase the team. I could be mistaken. Doesn't mean I don't agree with him just that there's some personal things there with him.

Limbaugh, along with a group of investors, stuck their toes in the water when Rams owner Georgia Frontiere died in 2008.....but Stank, as a minority owner, had first right of refusal on an option to become controlling owner when she passed. Rush and his group never realistically had a chance.

(Frontiere's kids couldn't handle the massive inheritance tax they'd be hit with, so the team couldn't be passed-on to them.)

Ironically, St. Louis resident (at the time) Shahid Khan put in a bid for the team.......only to have Stank exercise his rights in the final week he could, legally.
Khan went on to purchase the Jacksonville Jaguars later.

Saints challenging Goodell is like challenging themselves. He works for the Saints. If you want this to change then the owners must demand it from Goodell or fire him. So if we want blame someone then blame the owners for failing to FORCE Goodell to address the atrocious officiating.

I just hope the rams lose due to some officiating screw up. Go super bowl refs
No, we need the Rams to win. If they don't, next year they will be handed the same opportunity. Just look at the MVP discussion this season. It was Goff, then it was Gurley, but wait then it had to be Donald. They were the best in the NFC ( even though they had a cream puff schedule), then we beat them and the excuse was that we got them with Talib out, then we lost to Dallas and we were a fluke and they were again the best, and on and on. The fix has been in all year. The only reason this game was even close was because of refs and key injuries. Had we been healthy we would have been too much for them.

Rush doesn’t really care about it, he just has a vendetta against the NFL. He’s been bashing the NFL for years.

The story is mainstream. It is being discussed all over the place. You can go on NFL player twitter feeds and see reactions in real time. Social media and more chit chat shows, and football is the biggest sport in America, of course it's going to be discussed.

Again it has to be PUBLIC outcry from the Saints or it will not get done....

And I'm talking press conference appeal to the league, PUBLICLY, for everyone to see. How can the league deny that in the face of what happened and everybody saw the VIDEO EVIDENCE!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom