Rushing kings - franchise leaders (1 Viewer)

That really puts things into perspective. Even if Ingram were to sign an extension it’s hard to see him climbing too far up that list.

That really puts things into perspective. Even if Ingram were to sign an extension it’s hard to see him climbing too far up that list.

It seems like the average is around 8k

I see the Rams listed as St. Louis, which makes the chart a little bit outdated. Didn't the Rams' records from the original L.A. years carry through the decades? Wondered this as I searched for Eric Dickerson on the list.

I see the Rams listed as St. Louis, which makes the chart a little bit outdated. Didn't the Rams' records from the original L.A. years carry through the decades? Wondered this as I searched for Eric Dickerson on the list.

I guess the site labeled it STL because that is where the person who is the leader originated. Dickerson played more years not with the Rams than with. He had 8,533 rushing yards with the Rams, Steven Jackson had 9,093.

I assume it says St. Louis since Steven Jackson played for St. Louis not L.A. I don't think any of those players are active with those teams so there wouldn't be any changes. I think Lamar Miller should challenge the Texans record this year or next...probably next year.

I guess the site labeled it STL because that is where the person who is the leader originated. Dickerson played more years not with the Rams than with. He had 8,533 rushing yards with the Rams, Steven Jackson had 9,093.

Ah, thanks for that, actually. It's really easy to forget about all the yards Jackson racked up with mostly losing Rams teams.

That chart is 6-8 years old, it lists Jackson as active for the Rams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom