Russel Wilson Fighting Through Injuries. (1 Viewer)

Against our secondary, he doesnt need to step outta the pocket and beat us with his legs .... he can stay calmly in the pocket and throw darts without any hassles as no one's getting near him either ways ...

I think this pectoral injury is a bigger deal than people are letting on. Apparently he basically isn't going ton"test" the pec pain until Sunday. Which means they aren't getting solid practices in this week.

I expect him to stay limited. And Seahawks fans aren't even sure he'll finish the whole game.

Our D-line has got to show up this week. Their RBs suck, and their o-line is terrible. I'm getting more optimistic about this game the more I read.
micheal averages about 4.2 yards per carry. I would hardly say that sucks.

We just can't turn the ball over on offense and give their offense short fields. We are the worst against the run and give up big plays. Exactly what Seattle is known for doing.

Russell Wilson at 50% is still deadly. I think they (the media) are overselling his injuries. He said he actually feels better this week than the previous 3 (his ankle is feeling better which was his worst injury, per him). I know he's not going to be 100% honest about his injuries but I think we need to be prepared for the normal Russell. I've seen the likes of Brian Hoyer light this defense up so if Russell is on the field expect their offense to be successful.

Exactly. And if he can toss the ball 30+ yards down the field, even if it's uncatchable and out of bounds, he's pretty much guaranteed two or three pass interference calls. Remember the Seahawks are the media darlings and have been getting away with no calls, and having questionable calls go there way for at least three years running now.

LOL! This means nothing when playing against this D...Prove me wrong; I dare you! (reverse psychology)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom