Russel Wilson Fighting Through Injuries. (1 Viewer)

mbg

All-Pro
Reaction score
It’s clear that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson isn’t healthy. You can tell that just from watching him.

But Wilson’s injuries are even worse than we knew.

Two new tidbits came out on Thursday. First, on the knee injury, Wilson told Seattle media he wasn’t supposed to play for four weeks. Wilson, with the help of a live-in therapist, never missed a game. He suffered the injury in Week 3.

And now there’s a new injury. Wilson has a pectoral injury he’s dealing with. At least he maintained a sense of humor about his maladies.

“The great thing is my ankle is no longer listed,” Wilson said, according to the Seahawks’ transcripts, referring to a high ankle sprain he suffered in Week 1.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/r...are-even-worse-than-we-thought-225949193.html

mbg

Must have absolutely no trust in Trevone Boykin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russell Wilson at 50% is still deadly. I think they (the media) are overselling his injuries. He said he actually feels better this week than the previous 3 (his ankle is feeling better which was his worst injury, per him). I know he's not going to be 100% honest about his injuries but I think we need to be prepared for the normal Russell. I've seen the likes of Brian Hoyer light this defense up so if Russell is on the field expect their offense to be successful.

It would be super neat if the Saints defense didn't do the thing they've done for two, working on three, straight seasons of turning some half-dead QB and flat offense into the 2011 Saints.

He's much less mobile right now and can not get the edge. And it's basically impossible that his ankle has gotten "that" much better in the past 6 days. If you've watched him the past few weeks, you know what I'm talking about.

I think this pectoral injury is a bigger deal than people are letting on. Apparently he basically isn't going ton"test" the pec pain until Sunday. Which means they aren't getting solid practices in this week.

I expect him to stay limited. And Seahawks fans aren't even sure he'll finish the whole game.

Our D-line has got to show up this week. Their RBs suck, and their o-line is terrible. I'm getting more optimistic about this game the more I read.

I think this pectoral injury is a bigger deal than people are letting on. Apparently he basically isn't going ton"test" the pec pain until Sunday. Which means they aren't getting solid practices in this week.

I expect him to stay limited. And Seahawks fans aren't even sure he'll finish the whole game.

Our D-line has got to show up this week. Their RBs suck, and their o-line is terrible. I'm getting more optimistic about this game the more I read.

2015 Saints vs Eagles :covri:

Russell was throwing before practice yesterday per Gregg Bell (the teams beat writer).

Their starting RB, Christine Michael, is averaging 4.2 yards per carry, has 406 yards, and 4 TD. He is capable of hurting us. Remember week 1 when Oak's rookie UDFA running back ran wild in the 2nd half?

Seattle is fighting for home field throughout the playoffs and the division. They will take enough PEDs to be ready on Sunday.

Wilson really had a hard time moving around last week vs Cards,
and led them to zero TDs in 5 quarters.

And before you say the Cards D is great and ours sucks (which is true)....

Last year Seattle scored 32 and 36 for Arizona in 2 games.

I'm not falling for it. He will miraculously show no signs of injury when we play him It's a trap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom