Russell Shepard, DB? (1 Viewer)

I have no clue if shep can tackle, but why not give it a shot. Versatility is always a good way to stick on a team. Make yourself impossible for a coach to cut

If bet they are thinking that he'd be a special teams ace called a DB.

I'd rather see him in the Sproles role (eventually). Sign him as an UDFA and develop him as a "Wildcard" on the prax squad.

He was completely out of his league in the SEC. As an UDFA, cool why not. I am not expecting much at all if we do pick him up.

i wouldn't be entirely surprised if this worked out. I've been wanting to give him a shot as a UDFA.

I have no clue if shep can tackle, but why not give it a shot. Versatility is always a good way to stick on a team. Make yourself impossible for a coach to cut

a shame he was at lsu just a year too late, the year jarrett lee started was a great year to learn tackling as a wideout

I always thought he had special skills if you could get him in space, but LSU never seemed to get him in space. Sean Payton could figure out how to use him, but aren't we kind of loaded with those types already?

DB has to be a joke, the guy's never covered anyone in his life... I'm guessing he projects as a possible kick returner, if anything

he has the size to be a great press corner, and he may know the routes,formations or what the offense is trying to do, being a wr and qb in college. unlike many colleges , LSU has an abundance of talent all over the roster

I was listening to his interview on 104.5 in baton rouge Thursday or Friday, and he was asked about his pro-day db drills. apparently a few scouts and coaches wanted to see him run these, but he said the teams were confidential and that he didn't know who they were.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom