Russian ambassador to Turkey assasinated (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score

IntenseSaint

Powhatan Power
Reaction score
It is terrible, and will likely cause a dangerous escalation between NATO and Russia, but...

I'll give the assassin credit, that was one well executed assassination.

I don't think NATO was involved with the assassination BTW.
Giving kudos to an assassin? Classy.

OP
guidomerkinsrules

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not good at all , we could see a influx of russian troops in syria and a increase in the conflict in that area . All while the UN was working on a peace agreement to help out the syrians.
monitors are already in place i believe

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I tell you what, though, as terrible as this is, I'd take 100 of them for one of what happened in Germany. Political assassinations are bad, but at least the target is somewhat connected to the damned cause the criminal is fighting, and the guy didn't try to just maximize death by firing randomly at the rest of the room. I don't like either, but this is nowhere near as bad as taking out innocent civilians who have no connection at all to the 'enemy' of these terrorists other than where they live.

nolastyle

The Future Has Arrived
Reaction score
Russia will use this to escalate their activity in Syria, and unfortunately it will be the civilians in places like Aleppo that the killer was drawing attention to that will pay the price.

And even though i work in hospitals and see death all the time, i still find it hard to watch someone be killed. CNN showing the video of the assassination is a bit too far for me.

Blackcricket

All-Pro
Reaction score
Aleppo is serious. I mean that to say there are friends that I can just say "Aleppo" to and they would not have a clue of what I'm talking about. Now you have someone who is an officer and decides to take someone's life in order to show on a world stage his outrage.

Our country, as a leader, portraying the people we disagree with as evil is just not the foundation for perpetuating peace or strengthening institutions with peace as a mission.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom