Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractured ribs (1 Viewer)

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

money

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
She needs to retire. She could barely speak a few weeks ago when she was doing a live interview, she fell asleep during the SOU, she's starting to fall which is never good for old people.

I think you'll see Trump replace her and Thomas for sure before he's done. Breyer is likely. And, there is an outside shot at the wise latina.

OP
OP
lapaz

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
She needs to retire. She could barely speak a few weeks ago when she was doing a live interview, she fell asleep during the SOU, she's starting to fall which is never good for old people.

I think you'll see Trump replace her and Thomas for sure before he's done. Breyer is likely. And, there is an outside shot at the wise latina.
No she absolutely shouldn't retire and allow Trump to put another liar on the bench. I would fall asleep at Trump's SOU as well, because there is nothing he says that is worthy of being heard. Also, she doesn't need to speak to serve on the court, since Thomas never speaks. She does have to have her wits about her, and all indications is that her mind is as sharp as ever. I would put her mind against Thomas' any day.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just got an AP push on my phone

RGB just had cancerous growths removed from her lungs

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Stay Classy Fox news
====================================================

Fox News apologized Monday morning after accidentally displaying a screen that appeared to be a prepared graphic for the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

“We need to apologize,” "Fox & Friends" host Steve Doocy said. “At the beginning of [co-host Ainsley Earhardt]'s interview with the professor, a technical error in the control room triggered a graphic of Ruth Bader Ginsburg with a date on it. That was a mistake, that was an accident. We believe she is still at home recovering from surgery.”

The "in memoriam" graphic flashed right after a commercial break, and read: “Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg 1933-2019.”...…………...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-apologizes-for-graphic-suggesting-the-death-of-ruth-bader-ginsburg/ar-BBSxzEI?li=BBnb7Kx&ocid=mailsignout

RBG.jpg

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Stay Classy Fox news
====================================================

Fox News apologized Monday morning after accidentally displaying a screen that appeared to be a prepared graphic for the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

“We need to apologize,” "Fox & Friends" host Steve Doocy said. “At the beginning of [co-host Ainsley Earhardt]'s interview with the professor, a technical error in the control room triggered a graphic of Ruth Bader Ginsburg with a date on it. That was a mistake, that was an accident. We believe she is still at home recovering from surgery.”

The "in memoriam" graphic flashed right after a commercial break, and read: “Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg 1933-2019.”...…………...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-apologizes-for-graphic-suggesting-the-death-of-ruth-bader-ginsburg/ar-BBSxzEI?li=BBnb7Kx&ocid=mailsignout

RBG.jpg
They are despicable for even having the image already made and ready to be aired. Hoping someone dies for your own party's political gain is disgusting.

Waymer

Waymer
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They are despicable for even having the image already made and ready to be aired. Hoping someone dies for your own party's political gain is disgusting.
While one can certainly argue the overall thought behind the practice, I'd be shocked if most major news outlets don't have that graphic, article, and more ready. Not just on RBG, but many prominent, older individuals. It is a very common practice: https://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/2014/08/29/obituaries-for-the-pre-dead/

The error is of course displaying it (assuming you don't consider it an error for everyone to do it), and not having to "turn two keys" to initiate the release of the info.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
While one can certainly argue the overall thought behind the practice, I'd be shocked if most major news outlets don't have that graphic, article, and more ready. Not just on RBG, but many prominent, older individuals. It is a very common practice: https://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/2014/08/29/obituaries-for-the-pre-dead/

The error is of course displaying it (assuming you don't consider it an error for everyone to do it), and not having to "turn two keys" to initiate the release of the info.
I'll believe that everyone would have something ready when someone is close to dying. But how it would find its way into a reel of footage that's going to run on air when she clearly hasn't died, reports are her prognosis is good and that she'll be back on the bench soon is pretty reckless, stupid or intentional. If this was for McCain shortly before he died from terminal brain cancer it'd be a different story.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think they (most news outlets) have these things ready for a lot of well known people. You never know when something tragic will happen.

But, I do wonder how it got put on the air. I wouldn’t think that would be something that is anywhere near the stuff that is being broadcast that day. That it would be in a separate file somewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom