Ryan Clark and Mad Dog Get into a Shouting Match on If Michael Thomas is still Top 10 WR and Kupp a Future HOF (1 Viewer)

mad dog seems like a plug. i hear him talked about on the Pat McAfee Show. but i've never tuned in. glad i don't after seeing that clip.

He has the same measurables as Hopkins and has that on field "dog mentality" about him. The only thing holding him back was the play calling that called for him to run those 6 yard digs, slants and outs. I fully expect him to get further up field and show why he should be looked at as a top 10 WR in the league.

He has the same measurables as Hopkins and has that on field "dog mentality" about him. The only thing holding him back was the play calling that called for him to run those 6 yard digs, slants and outs. I fully expect him to get further up field and show why he should be looked at as a top 10 WR in the league.
Because those are the only routes our QB at the time could throw.

I thought this was funny.

Michael Thomas has played 4.2 seasons of football, Cooper Kupp 5 seasons with some missed games and MT13 missed an entire year in which Kupp had his greatest season and MT13 still has more yards receving and receptions. BTW Kupp is not yet a HOFer with 2 more 1k seasons he will be but if he never played another down, heck no.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom